Listing of Accommodation EstablishmentListing of an accommodation establishment on our web site is done at no cost other than a commission fee of 15% payable on all bookings.
You will need to provide us of the following:
- Proof of residence or ownership of establishment.
- Copy of owners ID
- Proof of a valid bank account.
Please note, we are only accepting listings of establishments:
- graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- or having AA Quality Assurance
- or a Member of the National Accommodation Association (NAA) of South Africa.
If you meet the criteria, you are welcome to proceed with your listing.
Should you experience difficulty in uploading photos, please email us.
VERY IMPORTANT: No listing will be made live if there is any inappropriate (i.e.: content in capital letters, illegal characters and contact information) or missing content in your descriptions or info required.
- establishments from other Southern Africa countries where the grading scheme is not yet operational.
- establishments located in areas (town or suburb) in which we have only a few establishments listed. establishments listed. (Please check the number of establishments listed for your area/town).
If you are unsure if you meet the criteria, please use the enquiry form below and we'll tell you.
|Copyright@ 1997-2017 SA Places|