Treelands Estate, based in the centrally located old part of Dullstroom, is a romantic, upmarket, self-catering, 5 unit establishment set in the most beautiful garden in Dullstroom.
The garden hosts an array of flowers, rare copper beech trees, large lawn and other wonderful flora. The king size units are tastefully furnished, all with fireplace/braai, flat screen television with DStv (hotel package), uncapped Wi-Fi and all required cooking amenities.
Safely park your car and walk to town to experience a culinary festival and an array of weird and wonderful shops and locals. Get on you bike or your walking shoes, exit the gate and immediately experience the old world charm of Dullstroom.
On arrival you will receive a discount voucher for leading merchants in town and a mystery Treelands gift.
Accommodation at Treelands Estate Dullstroom:
We have five self-catering units. 1 x 3 bedroom unit (sleeps 8), 1 x 1 bedroom unit (sleeps 4), 3 x bachelor units.
All units with king size beds (can be converted to twin beds), fireplace/braai, kitchen, dining area, DStv. Secure parking, armed response, centrally located. Suited for couples, families and larger groups.
Things to do in Dullstroom:
- Mountain Biking
- Fly fishing
- Visit Dullstroom Bird Of Prey and Rehabilitation Centre
- Dullstroom Riding Centre
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Highland Gate Golf and Trout Estate
- Dullstroom Nature Reserve
- Beer tasting
- Royal Coachman Restaurant - Discount for Treelands clients!
- Chocolate Tasting - Discount for Treelands clients!
- 3 months before stay date: 90% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 month before stay date: 60% of deposit is refundable.
- 2 weeks before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Treelands Estate Dullstroom is a Guesthouse and Self-Catering in Dullstroom Mpumalanga South Africa