Angel’s Rest is nestled within the secure and scenic Dullstroom Country Estate, situated just outside of Dullstroom. With great views of the picturesque surrounding area, offering a tranquil escape to nature-loving guests.
This beautiful country house has 3 bedrooms of which one has a fireplace. The house can accommodate up to 8 people. Each double bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. There is a second lounge with additional sleeping space.
The open-plan living area has a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. TV and a selection of DVDs.
The dining area leads out onto an enclosed patio for those colder days. The country-style kitchen is equipped with a fridge-freezer combination, 4 plate gas top and electric oven and microwave. Scullery area.
Facilities and Services:
As the house is located on a private estate, guests will have an exclusive opportunity to appreciate the variety of bird- and wildlife in the area. The estate has many well-stocked trout dams which are ideal for the fishing enthusiast. It is close to the Estate Clubhouse, which has a communal swimming pool and a jungle gym area.
After a day spent exploring the area, guests can return to the comfort of the house to relax with a braai. Afterward, one can end the evening off curled up next to the fireplace while enjoying a good movie.
Dullstroom Country Estate is a private paradise set in a Nature Reserve with many well-stocked trout dams. Herds of Black Wildebeest, Eland, Zebra, Springbok, and Blesbok roam the property and a variety of Dullstroom Raptors are spotted daily. Angel’s rest has exquisite views in all directions, especially from the patio where you can see forever across valleys and mountain ranges. The Ernie Els designed Highland Gate golf course is less than 8 km away.
* Flyfishing on estate (enquire about permits)
* Dullstroom Bird Of Prey and Rehab Centre
* Horse Riding in Dullstroom
* Fly-Dine at Mrs Simpson’s Restaurant
* Golf at Highland Gate golf course (top 20 in SA)
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.