Villa Ticino Guest House was established in 1992 and is now managed and run by the new team who personally welcome and attend to travelers from all around the globe.
A passionate breakfast chef lovingly prepares our very popular set speciality breakfast which changes daily. A delicious breakfast buffet is also offered consisting of fresh fruits, fruit juices, cereals, yoghurts, a variety of different breads, cold meat, cheeses, jams and home bakes, as well as a choice of teas and of course our special Ticino blend of coffee. Our coffee has become a trade mark of Villa Ticino and is highly praised by our coffee connoisseur guests from all over the world.
Breakfast is served on separate set tables from 07h30 to 09h00, either in our spacious breakfast room or in warmer weather al fresco whilst enjoying the beautiful Mpumalanga Drakensberg mountain vistas and listening to chirping birds.
Facilities and Services:
- Bar fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Dressing table-cum-desk
- Electric blankets in winter
- Information folder
- International two prong plugs and ample standard plugs
- Luggage rack
- Private patio or private balcony
- Radio alarm clock
- Teating area inside and outside
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Television with DSTv satellite and German Channels
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the total booking.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.