- We offer you a thrilling night game drive which enable you to spot the reserve's nocturnally active wildlife.
- Dining in a traditional boma around a roaring fire is one of the most enjoyable Sabi Sand activities.
Taking the the N4 or the N12 from Johannesburg:
- Travel past Witbank to Nelspruit, from there the R40 takes you to Whiteriver and then to Hazyview.
- At Hazyview, take the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate and Skukza. After 37km you will see the Mala Mala,Ulusaba, Saws Gate signs. Turn left onto a dirt road.
- Travel for 7km and you will get to the Sabi Sand reserve gate (Shaws Gate) Go through the gate and follow the Luilekker, Herman and Nollie signs.
- This will lead you to Umkumbe Lodge.
* Sabi Sand, Kruger Gate Road.