Rock Lodge is perched high on the summit of a koppie (rocky hill) with spectacular panoramic views over miles of bush, the wildlife roaming within, the beauty of the lowveld (bushy glassland plain) below, all set against a backdrop of the Drakensberg Moutain range far in the distance.
Discover the soul of Africa, where the forces of nature bring together a wilderness of beauty, spectacular wildlife and adventures that will remain with you for a lifetime.
Representing the deep spirit of Africa the interiors have been designed with traditional colours and weavings to create a truly magical environment.
Accommodation comprises of 2 Makwela Suites, 4 Rock Cliff Rooms, and a stunning stand alone, split level Master Suite, which is sure to bring out the romantic in you.
The Rock Suite which comprises of two bedrooms, each with en-suite, is ideal for those wishing to bring little cubs of their own!
Each of the luxurious bedrooms is air conditioned with private decks overlooking the far-reaching savannah below.
The stunning infinity pool, with its natural waterfall, is the ideal location to enjoy the tranquillity of the African bush.
This magnificent lodge is sure to provide a spiritual awakening and adventure that will leave you longing to return to this special place, Ulusaba.
Ulusaba Rock Lodge Activities:
- Twice daily game viewing drives traversing an area of 10,000 hectares frequented by the Big Five, accompanied by your professional field guide and tracker.
- Daily walking safari accompanied by your professional field guide and tracker.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Outdoor pool and sundeck at each Lodge
- Aroma Boma Beauty Treatment Centre with qualified Virgin Touch beautician (treatments charged as extra)
- Qualified chiropractor specialising in deep tissue chiropractic massage and acupuncture
- 2 tennis courts & viewing pavilion (rackets and balls supplied)
- Entertainment by tribal dancers
- Board Games
- Childrens' books and games
- Use of binoculars
- Children's activities
- DVD, video, music and book libraries
- Business facilities
- VIP Getaway facilities
- Introductory talks on animals, birds and conservation
- Laundry service
- Babysitting facilities
- Private dinners & special functions can be arranged by out professional staff
- Curio Shop at Safari Lodge available to Rock Lodge Guests
Ulusaba Rock Lodge Map:
Guest Rating: (12 reviews)
Pretoriuskop Restcamp has spectacular granite outcrops and the impressive granite dome known as “Shabeni hill” is not far from the Rest Camp.
per unit, Max: 2