Rock Lodge is perched high on the summit of a koppie (rocky hill) with spectacular panoramic views over miles of bush, the wildlife roaming within, the beauty of the lowveld (bushy glassland plain) below, all set against a backdrop of the Drakensberg Moutain range far in the distance.
Discover the soul of Africa, where the forces of nature bring together a wilderness of beauty, spectacular wildlife and adventures that will remain with you for a lifetime.
Representing the deep spirit of Africa the interiors have been designed with traditional colours and weavings to create a truly magical environment.
Accommodation comprises of 2 Makwela Suites, 4 Rock Cliff Rooms, and a stunning stand alone, split level Master Suite, which is sure to bring out the romantic in you.
The Rock Suite which comprises of two bedrooms, each with en-suite, is ideal for those wishing to bring little cubs of their own!
Each of the luxurious bedrooms is air conditioned with private decks overlooking the far-reaching savannah below.
The stunning infinity pool, with its natural waterfall, is the ideal location to enjoy the tranquillity of the African bush.
This magnificent lodge is sure to provide a spiritual awakening and adventure that will leave you longing to return to this special place, Ulusaba.
Ulusaba Rock Lodge Activities:
- Twice daily game viewing drives traversing an area of 10,000 hectares frequented by the Big Five, accompanied by your professional field guide and tracker.
- Daily walking safari accompanied by your professional field guide and tracker.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Outdoor pool and sundeck at each Lodge
- Aroma Boma Beauty Treatment Centre with qualified Virgin Touch beautician (treatments charged as extra)
- Qualified chiropractor specialising in deep tissue chiropractic massage and acupuncture
- 2 tennis courts & viewing pavilion (rackets and balls supplied)
- Entertainment by tribal dancers
- Board Games
- Childrens' books and games
- Use of binoculars
- Children's activities
- DVD, video, music and book libraries
- Business facilities
- VIP Getaway facilities
- Introductory talks on animals, birds and conservation
- Laundry service
- Babysitting facilities
- Private dinners & special functions can be arranged by out professional staff
- Curio Shop at Safari Lodge available to Rock Lodge Guests
Ulusaba Rock Lodge Map:
Guest Rating: (12 reviews)
Pretoriuskop Restcamp has spectacular granite outcrops and the impressive granite dome known as “Shabeni hill” is not far from the Rest Camp.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Nkambeni Tented Lodge is located inside the Kruger National Park. The entrance to the lodge is through the Kruger National Park’s Numbi Gate close to White River and Hazyview. Our permanent luxury tents offer you a en-suite bedroom
per person sharing