Welcome to Tinyiko Kruger Lodge. Here, a luxurious immersion in nature awaits you. Ideally located in Marloth Park, in the heart of the African bush, our well-appointed rooms offer you every comfort you could possibly desire.
Guests have the opportunity to experience wild animals roaming free in their vibrant natural habitat whilst lounging at the pool with a symphony of birdsong by day, and snuggle into our comfy beds to the lullabies of the wild at night.
Located just 14 km from the iconic Kruger National Park’s Crocodile Bridge gate, you can enjoy one of the world’s best-loved destinations during the day and relax in luxurious comfort at night.
Accommodation at Tinyiko Kruger Lodge:
The well-appointed rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and furnished to ensure your comfort. Each room has its own bathroom, private balcony or patio, air conditioners, selected DSTV channels, bar fridge and coffee station. Breakfast is included with each booking.
- Full payment is required 2 weeks before arrival and a 50% deposit required
for a provisional booking.
- Cancellation 0 to 14 days prior to arrival forfeit 100% of the booking value
- Cancellation 15 to 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the booking value
- Cancellation more than 29 Days prior to arrival, 100% refund
- Please note that the cancellation must be in writing
Marloth Park is a unique conservation area in Mpumalanga. Home to many species of birds, plants and animals, it offers guests an unrivaled bush experience. It is also ideally located between two of the iconic Kruger National Park’s access gates - Malelane Gate and Crocodile Bridge Gate. The Panorama Route Tour is also a must when visiting, as are day trips to Mozambique and Swaziland.
* Kruger National Park - full and half day safaris available.
* Panorama Route: - Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes.
* Nelspruit Botanical Gardens.
* Chimp Eden - Barberton.
* Day trips to Mozambique and Swaziland.
- 50% deposit secures your booking.
- Balance payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the reservation is less than 2 weeks away full payment is due.
- Cancellations 0 to 14 days prior to arrival forfeit 100% of the booking value.
- Cancellations 15 to 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the booking value (+VAT).
- Cancellations more than 29 days prior will receive a 100% refund.
* Take the N4 from Nelspruit, heading in the direction of Malelane/ Maputo.
* Approximately 35 kms after Malelane, turn left onto the Marloth Park/ Tenbosch Road (not the first Marloth Park turn-off).
* Follow the road to the Marloth Park gate (Gate 2).
* Just after the gate, look out for the Tinyiko Kruger Lodge sign on the left and turn left into Erdvark Street.
* Look for the Tinyiko sign on the left
This unit is perfect for families with younger children. It is a free-standing unit with easy access to the main lodge and the outdoor swimming pool. There is a full kitchen, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, patio, air-conditioning & television.
Ultra spacious room with king-size bed. Full en-suite bathroom, own balcony, dressing table/ desk, bar fridge, air-con, flat-screen TV with DSTV, and coffee station. Breakfast is included.