Thulamela Guest Cottages consists of 6 timber cottages, accommodating 2 persons all with wooden decks including a spa bath, situated in natural bush with free-roaming plains game.
The property has prolific bird life which will suit the most intrepid birder. Our uniqueness is celebrated in our anniversaries, honeymoons, proposals or just a special occasion breakaway, packages.
We pride ourselves on excellent service with lots of small personal touches - handmade biscotti and natural soap, Belgian chocolates, fresh flowers, and a healthy and wholesome (yet different) breakfast, which we bring down to the guests.
We are ideally loated to explore the Panorama area and the Kruger National Park, and are 70km from the Mbombela FIFA stadium outside Nelspruit.
We regret no children under 16.
Accommodation at Thulamela Guest Cottages:
Six charming timber cottages, sleeping two persons each with a self-catering option.
All cottages with spa-bath on patio, en-suite bathrooms and mini-kitchens, private barbecue area, mini bar for account and swimming pool.
The cottages have been built and decorated to guarantee complete privacy. Complying with high standards of luxury and service, Thulamela is the ideal place to visit for those needing to unwind.
- On site there is bird-watching, mountain bikes, game viewing.
- Within 5km is golf, tennis, bowls and a variety of restaurants.
- Within 15 km you will find the Kruger National Park, and 60 km and further is Pilgrim's Rest, Sabie and Graskop, various waterfalls, Bourke's Luck Potholes and God's Window.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival date - 100%
- 8 to 14 days prior to arrival date - 75%
- 15 to 21 days prior to arrival date - 50%
- 22 to 28 days prior to arrival date - 25%
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
Facilities & Services available:
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Hiking / Walking Trails
Thulamela Guest Cottages is a Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Hazyview Mpumalanga South Africa