At The Wild Olive Guest House
our focus is to ensure that you have a luxurious and relaxing stay at a second home during your business trip or visit to Centurion. No effort will be spared to ensure that you enjoy a peaceful and memorable stay.
- Lounge with DSTV
- Swimming pool
- Boma with braai facilities
- Conference facility with Wireless Internet access
- Fax and printing services
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers and “out of town” transfers by reputable Transfer Company can be arranged (prior notice required)
- Secure parking
- Dinner by prior arrangement
- Discounts applicable on block bookings, extended stays and frequent visitors
- Functions tailor made to your specification
Accommodation at The Wild Olive Guest House:
The Wild Olive Guest House has 15 spacious, non-smoking rooms and can accommodate between fifteen and thirty people in either twin, double or single rooms.
All our rooms contain the following:
- En suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bar fridge
- Complementary Toiletries
- Wireless Internet access
- Tea and Coffee facilities
Very nice setting and accommodation. Perfect as we were attending wedding across the road. Very accommodating. Let us make full use of the facilities. Excellent breakfast. Quite charming Thank you
Unfortunately I only slept over for one night and not for the full period as booked. I had a little accident and torn my ankle ligaments and had to return home. The owner of the guest house assisted me in every way and I had the most delicious supper and breakfast in bed. I can recommend this guest house. The people are warm hearted and friendly and it is very neat and tidy. I will use this facility every time I have to go to Pretoria.