Situated in the picturesque Breede River Valley, and only an hours drive from Cape Town, The Golden Valley Lodge and Casino is one of the most intimate casinos in the Western Cape. Whether you`re in town for a small conference, travelling through Worcester or planning a weekend gaming getaway, this Worcester Casino will give you a taste of friendly Boland hospitality.
Top Reasons to visit Golden Valley Lodge
- The Golden Valley Lodge and Casino has a great selection of slots and tables games and is open 7 days a week.
- Regular live entertainment.
- Comfortable 3-star lodge accommodation in the Breede River Valley.
- Family friendly destination with supervised children`s entertainment and holiday programmes.
- Gateway to the Boland Winelands activities and attractions.
- The Golden Valley Lodge feels like a home away from home, with comfortable family-sized rooms surrounded by mountains and natural fynbos. Play slots and tables in the friendly Worcester casino, sip a poolside cocktail, or play a round of golf nearby. The perfect launchpad from which to discover the Breede River Valley, there are several activities and attractions to explore around the Golden Valley Lodge and Casino.
Please note: Over a weekend you are required to stay a minimum of 2 nights.
Accommodation at The Golden Valley Lodge:
Standard 2 Queen Beds
Ideal for business travellers or small families, the Standard Queen Room with 2 queen-size beds, offers comfortable accommodation with views of the surrounding mountains. Poolside units on the ground floor open up to the Victorian style swimming pool and children`s jungle gym. The en-suite bathroom houses a separate bath and shower. Interleading rooms can be arranged on request.
Standard Queen Room with Sleeper Couch
Perfect for business travellers or small families, the Standard Queen Room with a queen-size bed and sleeper couch sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. Poolside, ground floor rooms open up to the swimming pool and beautiful lawns for children to play at their hearts content. The spacious en-suite bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Inter-leading rooms can be arranged on request.
The well-appointed Accessible Room sleeps 2 adults and 2 children with a queen-size bed and sleeper couch. The spacious en-suite bathroom has been designed with consideration to include a large wheelchair-friendly shower and railings.
These deluxe 3-star suites offer a spacious home away from home environment. Each Standard Suite sleeps 2 adults and 2 children, with a king-size bed in the main bedroom and a sleeper couch in the lounge. There are 2 flat screen TVs one in the main bedroom and one in the lounge. The suite includes a large en-suite bathroom with twin marble-topped vanities, making this unit an excellent choice for families. Situated in a private section of the lodge, to afford you additional privacy. Enjoy in-room dining at your personal dining table with views of the surrounding mountains. The suite includes a guest toilet.
- Business amenities (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Mini Day Spa (not included in room rates)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free parking on-site
- Buffet breakfast
- 24-Hour front desk service
- ATMs conveniently situated at the casino
- Secure Luggage Storage area
- Room Service (11h00 to 23h00 daily)
- A bar facility until 22h00 daily
STANDARD ROOM SERVICES
- Room service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service (surcharge)
STANDARD ROOM FEATURES
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Air conditioner
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Universal adaptor socket (Voltage 220/240V) on request
- Writing desk
- Bar fridge
- Standard 3-star amenities
The Winners Sports Bar at the Golden Valley Casino offers the best in Worcester events and entertainment from cabaret to comedy and rock to jazz. If you`re looking for things to do in Worcester, there`s always something happening at Winners Sports Bar.
Golden Valley is home to some of the best restaurants in Worcester. Enjoy a pub lunch at Winners Action Bar or treat the family to a home-style meal at Kuipers.
Winners Sports Bar serves up traditional pub fare with a twist
Family-friendly Kuipers restaurant at the Golden Valley Casino is renowned for its home style South African cuisine
1. Between Brandwag and Roux Roads
2. North of the N1 Highway, Worcester