Indulge yourself in an Old World atmosphere of the former railway town. Stoep Cafe Guest House is one of the oldest houses in town, formerly residence to the railway doctors. Enjoy traditional South African cuisine at our restaurant.
Stoep Cafe is an ideal place to stop over on your way to Mozambique, Kruger Park or Swaziland. Guests can simply stay with us and visit the park on a day trip.
Facilities at the Stoep Cafe Guest House:
- Self catering units
- Restaurant & Gift Shop on site
- Laundry services
- Outdoor Swimming pool
- BBQ/Braai facilities
- Secure and extra parking for boats and trailers
Accommodation at Stoep Cafe Guest House:
We have 4 self-catering chalets, 1 double room and a self-catering house.
- Air conditioned
- Non-smoking rooms
- Television with full DSTV
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee tray
- Linen,towels supplied
- Books & Magazines
- Rooms serviced daily
- Stove, toaster, kettle and microwave
- Child Friendly
- Kruger National Park (Crocodile Bridge Gate) is 10 km from the guesthouse
- Kambaku golf course 2 km
- Fishing in the Komati river