Slangkop Tented Camp is situated next to the beach and lighthouse in Kommetjie in Table Mountain National Park
(TMNP). The beautiful, rustic camp is built from timber felled and milled in the TMNP.
Slangkop Camp provides hot water, open fires, a fully equipped kitchen for self catering clients, six 2-bed tents and has direct access to the beach area.
Although with the TMNP and very secluded, the shopping and other facilities of Kommetjie is only 2km away - some within walking distance.
The camp links up as accommodation on route on the Hoerikwaggo Trail - a 5 day and 4 night hike from Cape Town to Cape Point or vice versa. However, if you wish to simply experience spending a night at this tented camp, book the accommodation and use it as a base from where you can enjoy all the outdoor activities.
View also the other Tented Accommodation
in TMNP.Important Notice
1. Accommodation rates do not include Conservation Fees
which are payable at the entrance gates.
2. Please ensure that you are familiar with the Rules & Regulations
of National Parks before making a booking.
Slangkop Tented Camp:
- 6x2 sleeper tent with communal kitchenette, shower & ablutions
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Min of 2 and max12 persons per group
- Provide own bedding and towels
- Provide own food, sleeping bag and water
- Self Catering
- Units are equipped with Beds & Mattresses
Slangkop Tented Camp Activities:
- surfing & kite surfing
- bird watching
- Slangkoppunt Lighthouse Take a tour and climb to the top to see Cape Point Nature Reserve and Hout Bay.
- Imhoff Farm - camel riding
- buy country produce and a variety of crafts
- township tour at Masiphumelele
- hiking and swimming
Click to display the map
Slangkop Tented Camp Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Amazing staff, facilities, location and views.
Rating: Reviewed by Natalie Barrios Piaggio on 25 March 2019