Six On Reinecke Guesthouse is a lovely guesthouse in Ceres, and offers comfortable B&B accommodation. Guests have a choice of rooms that can accommodate 2 people, and each room opens onto a large stoep that overlooks the garden.
The rooms are furnished with queen-size beds or twin beds, and En-Suite with showers and toilets. For convenience, linen and towels are provided. The rooms are all equipped with air-conditioning, televisions with selected DStv channels, Wi-Fi, as well as a Minibar, and on request, the guesthouse is available for group bookings.
15th on Carson is a lovely Cape Dutch home that overlooks the mountains and pine forest. Accommodation is provided in 2 spacious, air-conditioned guest rooms that can accommodate 2 people or a 2-bedroom unit sleeping, 4 guests. The rooms are furnished with either queen-size, king-size. For convenience, linen and towels are provided.
Ceres offers guests a variety of restaurants, and wine cellars and estates, and activities in the area range from hiking and 4x4 trails, horse-back riding, fishing in the Dwars River, touring the Ceres Fruit Route between December and April, and more.
1. Matroosberg Nature Reserve
2. Togryers Museum
3. Loxtonia Cider
4. Ceres Zipslide Adventures
6. Bike X Cape
7. Ceres Railway
9. Down South Adventures
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Children aged between 0 and 18 stay free.