Singita Sweni Lodge
was influenced by the structures of dens, warrens and lairs found in the area. Flanking the Sweni River, this tranquil sanctuary is elevated on stilts with decks of timber.
It is situated in the Singita Game Reserves
Even when youre indoors, youll have the sensation of being close to the river and trees.
The six secluded suites, with tactile furnishings, have been carefully created to bring in the textures and shades of the bush.
Designed with open-plan living in mind, your suite flows from the bathroom area, through to the lounge and into the bedroom yet if you wish, each area may be sealed off by curtains.
Try the outdoor shower overlooking the river or for a magical experience camp out under the stars on the day bed out on your viewing deck.Accommodation at Singita Sweni Lodge
Sweni can accommodate 12 guests in six suites The luxury air-conditioned suites have floor-to-ceiling glass walls, luxurious bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, an expansive living area, mini bar and fridge, room safe and private wooden leisure decks with a day bed.
All the suites have direct dial telephones.
The main lodge boasts lounge and timber deck dining areas with views of the bush & Sweni river, a bar area, a lounge area (complete with fireplace), a swimming pool and a wine cellar.
Children under 10 years old can be accommodated if the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis. Activities & Facilities at Singita Sweni
Singita Sweni Lodge rates include:
- Twice daily game drives with professional guides and trackers.
- Guided safari walks on request.
- Mountain biking and archery.
- Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, three meals per day, all drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes).
- Laundry & valet services.
Other available services at Singita Sweni Lodge include:
- Shopping the Singita Shop stocks a range of African artifacts and curios.
- A spa complete with a fully-equipped gymnasium.
- A swimming pool at the main lodge.
- Internet, satellite TV and fax facilities.