Sandpatrys Guest House is an exclusive guest house in Lephalale situated on the western side of town, close to Medupi, Exxaro Grootegeluk Mine and Matimba Powerstation.
Sandpatrys Guesthouse offer 14 stylish and luxurious en-suite bedrooms and a 2 bedroom apartment with secure parking:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lunch boxes
- Laundry services
Each room is individually decorated to make sure everything is unique:
- Wireless Internet
- DSTV / Mnet in all the rooms
- Tea / Coffee facility in room
- Hair dryers
- Ironing board & iron
- Heaters for winter times
A great place to stay en-route to Botswana.
- a gateway to Botswana
- wonderful eco-tourism, sport and recreation facilities such as game lodges/farms, big 5 experiences, hotels and numerous guest
- the Mogol golf course is well known for it's monstrously big Marula trees (better known as sky bunkers) winds through the Onverwacht extension and demands accuracy and precision,
- the Mogol Sports Club caters for many other sports such as squash, tennis and swimming. A conference facility, a sports hall, function hall and a swimming pool are only some of the club's excellent facilities.
72/1 Kameeldoringweg, Onverwacht, Lephalale.