Sandpatrys Guest House is an exclusive guest house in Lephalale situated on the western side of town, close to Medupi, Exxaro Grootegeluk Mine and Matimba Powerstation.
Sandpatrys Guesthouse offer 14 stylish and luxurious en-suite bedrooms and a 2 bedroom apartment with secure parking:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lunch boxes
- Laundry services
Each room is individually decorated to make sure everything is unique:
- Wireless Internet
- DSTV / Mnet in all the rooms
- Tea / Coffee facility in room
- Hair dryers
- Ironing board & iron
- Heaters for winter times
A great place to stay en-route to Botswana.
Sandpatrys Guest House Activities:
- a gateway to Botswana
- wonderful eco-tourism, sport and recreation facilities such as game lodges/farms, big 5 experiences, hotels and numerous guest
- the Mogol golf course is well known for it's monstrously big Marula trees (better known as sky bunkers) winds through the Onverwacht extension and demands accuracy and precision,
- the Mogol Sports Club caters for many other sports such as squash, tennis and swimming. A conference facility, a sports hall, function hall and a swimming pool are only some of the club's excellent facilities.
Click to display the map
Guest Rating: (1 review)
We are centrally located from Lephalale, for the weary traveller or corporate coming to Medupi and Mathimba Powerstations, Exxaro and Grote Geluk Mines, as well as CBD Lephalale.
It is located in a quiet suburb and only two blocks away from the main road leading to Medupi, Exxaro and Matimba power station. The golf course is also located opposite the guesthouse for any golf enthusiast.
A calming environment located on the Mogol Golf Course at Lephalale. 10 Min drive to Medupi Power station, Exxaro and Matimba. An ideal location for the business traveler we will take care of all your needs.
per person sharing
If you are looking for fantastic accommodation in Lephalale, you'll find Madidinkwe Guest Villa ideally located in the Western part of Ellisras.