The Royal Kruger Lodge is a Private Game Lodge renowned for its exceptional personal service and intimate atmosphere.
Situated in Mpumalanga Province in the ‘Wild Frontier’ region, the Royal Kruger Lodge is just beyond the Crocodile River and forms a natural border with the Kruger National Park.
It is conveniently located 45 minutes from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and a 5 hour scenic drive from Johannesburg.
The wildlife thrives in this part of South Africa and boasts around 60 species of mammals, nearly 500 species of birds and numerous species of reptiles.
Animals roam freely around the Lodge and in the Kruger National Park, where guests can observe them in their natural environment.
Guests are greeted by majestic African sunrises and sunsets, adding to the peace and tranquility of the area, allowing one to relax and unwind when not participating in the adventure and excitement of our game drives.
Personal attention and exceptional service by our friendly staff, is emphasised at the Royal Kruger Lodge.
Less than 7 days prior arrival any deposit or prepayment is forfeited
Between 7 - 14 days 75% is forfeited
Between 14 - 21 days 50% is forfeited
Between 21 - 28 days 25% is forfeited
Deposits are not refunded in an event of cancellation or non arrival.
No persons other than quoted are permitted to share assommodation.
Driving directions from Johannesburg and surrounding areas:
- Follow the N4 Witbank Highway towards Nelspruit
- Continue with the N4 through Nelspruit to Malelane
- Continue with the N4 through Malelane and proceed another 30 kms to the Marloth Park Exit sign on your left.
- Turn left at the Marloth Park Exit and proceed along the sand road for approximately 5 kms to the Marloth Park Gate
- Proceed through the Marloth Park Gate and continue for a further 5 kms to the Oribi Street sign on your left
- Turn right into Oribi Street and continue for approximately 200 meters
- Royal Kruger Lodge is situated on your left
Royal Kruger Lodge offers 10 luxury rooms, all en-suite, air conditioned and elegantly appointed in African style décor, enhancing the ambience of the Lodge. Beverage facilities are provided in each room.
The lounge area adjoins the bar and offers guests the opportunity to relax in comfortable African log furniture while discussing the adventures of the day.
The indoor dining area adjoins the lounge, where breakfast and dinner are served when outdoor dining is prohibited due to weather.
We offer both, Full board accommodation as well as Bed & breakfast.