The Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre
is a passionate and romantic creation – an endeavour that reveals and celebrates the multitude of traditions, history and splendour of the North Africa and Morocco.
The Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre is ideally situated along primary transportation routes, close to three vital airports, and is ideally situated for both business and leisure travellers.
The hotel proudly boasts with 40 luxurious rooms, two family suites, an executive and presidential suite.
State of the art conference & meeting facilities cater for up to 450 delegates in a supreme and technologically advanced conference centre including the refurbished Bondev House. Facilities at The Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre:
- Exclusive reception lounge
- Porter service
- Secure parking
- 24-Hour security
- Shuttle service available to surrounding shopping malls and tourist attractions on request
- Shuttle service to the airport available on request
- Signature restaurant: Zagora Grill Room with a Cigar Lounge as well as the Wine Cellar
- Access to the Oasis Residents Bar and Fezorati Coffee Emporium
- High-speed wireless Internet access in public areas
- Private Internet facility in reception
- Full service business centre available on request
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room on request
- Safety deposit boxes
- In-room telephone
- In-room dining from 6h30 am to 22h00 pm. 24 hour in-room dining available on prior arrangement.
- Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities in all guest rooms
- Same day laundry service
At The Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre
restaurants and bars guests are treated to centuries’ of interaction between Morocco and world cuisines and drinks.
You can enjoy this symphony of tastes at the Zagora Grill Room, Wine Cellar & Cigar Lounge, Fezorati Coffee Emporium, and Oasis Residents Bar.
Accommodation at The Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre:
The hotel proudly boasts with 38 luxurious rooms, two family suites, as well as a honeymoon and presidential suite–all individually decorated using traditional Moroccan & North African furnishings and antiques.
Amenities, furniture and decoration have all been carefully chosen to enrich your experience, from the ornamental lanterns above the beds, to the spacious, earthy washrooms.
34 Standard twin/queen rooms: Twin or queen beds, all with en-suite bathrooms - shower, bath and toilet (including 1 Standard disability friendly room)
1 Executive / Honeymoon suite: King size beds, full en-suite bathroom (his and hers showers), with lounge and coffee machine
1 Presidential suite: King size beds, en-suite bathroom (his and hers showers), with lounge, dining area, fire place, coffee machine, dressing room with an extras.
2 Family suite: Family Suites is two separate rooms: 1 bedroom with queen bed, and 1 bedroom with two twin beds with a lounge and en-suite bathroom (shower, bath and toilet) in between.
Royal Elephant Hotel’s luxuries rooms are all fully equipped with a hairdryer, a shaving plug, a mirror, high quality amenities which range from Africology, soft luxurious bathrobes, slippers and white towels for your comfort, fully adjustable Air Con Units, Wi-Fi Internet Access, an electronic safe, mini bar, plasma televisions, telephones, complimentary tea and coffee.
Each room has a well lit work area for conference delegates.