River Hill Lodge is a small private Lodge, situated in Komatipoort Mpumalanga Province (South Africa) in natural bushveld environment on the Komati River. 12 km from Crocodile Bridge Gate to the Kruger Park and 2.5 km from the Lebombo Border Post with Mozambique. Ideal for business guests.
The Lodge is set in a natural bushveld environment on two small hills. The Bar and Lounge, set high up above the trees, overlooks the swimming pool and offers stunning views of the river below, Kambaku bushveld Golf Course and Kruger Park.
Five Private upmarket Lodge Chalets with air-conditioning, fan DStv, 2 singles, full bathroom, small fridge, amenities, and tea/coffee, DStv, free Wi-Fi, and desk area with PowerPoint. Serviced. Three Self-Catering Chalets All fully equipped with air-conditioned bedrooms, a private barbeque area and DStv, free Wi-Fi. Serviced.
Facilities and Services:
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in.
* The credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in.
* Check in 14:00 and check-out 10:00.
* All units are non-smoking. Provision is made either on the veranda or outside for smoking.
* No pets.