Through the wrought-iron gates at the end of a bougainvillea-lined drive you will find Plumbago Guest House
- as pretty as the flower that shares it`s name, set on an avocado and banana farm, it sits above the plantation watching over out to the Kruger National Park in the distance.
With 1940`s jazz in the background it has just the right accompaniment to the nostalgic, colonial-inspired setting.
Charming air conditioned rooms with sitting areas, en suite bathrooms, tea trays and fine bed linen which have the same casual gracefulness about them with subtle, natural tones, Jacobean print curtains, mahogany beds and abundance of vased and water-colored flowers.
The elegant pool and sauna in the beautifully tended bird-filled garden allows for relaxation. The tennis court`s viewing lapa includes a mini library with Robbie`s history-reading corner.
Facilities and Services:
- beauty treatments,
- safari`s can be arranged
- fully licensed
For Lunch and Dinner bookings are essential. Secure parking available.
Children and pets by arrangement only
Accommodation at Plumbago Guest House: Suite 1
This suite offers king or twin sized beds with private bathroom with shower and lounge area. Extra beds can be added for families - up to 4 persons.
Offers a king bed with private bathroom with shower.
Offers a king sized bed equipped with mosquito net and has a private bathroom with a bath.
We have a turn down service in the evening preparing your bed with a fresh flower and a Belgian chocolate on your pillow, hot water bottle for the chilly nights, boiling water flask and weather report card.
In your suite you will also find an information folder with pen, A4 writing paper, note pad, post card, business card, brochure and information on Plumbago.
Facilities & Services:
- Honeymoon Couples
- Pets only by Arrangement
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Ironing Service
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Swimming Pool
Plumbago Guest House Activities: On the premises:
- enjoy a game of tennis
- restore your energies with an invigorating sauna.
- massages available on request
- relax by the pool.
- enjoy views that will take your breath away
Kruger National Park
- Open vehicle safaris
- Graskop: Coffee Farm Tour, Silk Farm & Weavery, Bridge Swing
- Sabie: Bridge Swing, Caving by Candlelight in Pilgrim's Rest, God's Window, Three Rondavels, Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Pinnacle Rock
- Waterfalls: Lisbon, Berlin, Mac Mac, Bridal Veil
- Walking Trails
- Jock of the Bushveld Waymarks and Memorial site
- Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Hoedspruit endangered species centre
- Elephant back Safari's
- Sudwala Caves
- Birding Tours
- Wild Horses and Blue Swallows Reserve
Click to display the map