This suite offers king or twin sized beds with private bathroom with shower and lounge area. Extra beds can be added for families - up to 4 persons.
Offers a king bed with private bathroom with shower.
Offers a king sized bed equipped with mosquito net and has a private bathroom with a bath.
We have a turndown service in the evening preparing your bed with a fresh flower & a Belgian chocolate on your pillow, hot water bottle for the chilly nights, boiling water flask and weather report card.
In your suite you will also find an information folder with pen, A4 writing paper, note pad, post card, business card, brochure and information on Plumbago.
Plumbago Guest House Activities:
On the premises:
- enjoy a game of tennis
- restore your energies with an invigorating sauna.
- massages available on request
- relax by the pool.
- enjoy views that will take your breath away
Kruger National Park
- Open vehicle safaris
- Graskop: Coffee Farm Tour, Silk Farm & Weavery, Bridge Swing
- Sabie: Bridge Swing, Caving by Candlelight in Pilgrim's Rest, God's Window, Three Rondavels, Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Pinnacle Rock
- Waterfalls: Lisbon, Berlin, Mac Mac, Bridal Veil
- Walking Trails
- Jock of the Bushveld Waymarks and Memorial site
- Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Hoedspruit endangered species centre
- Elephant back Safari's
- Sudwala Caves
- Birding Tours
- Wild Horses and Blue Swallows Reserve
Plumbago Guest House Map:
Unpretentious and casual, Nabana Lodge is central to the Panorama route and Kruger National Park. With magnificent views over the eastern escarpment it is a peaceful haven. Owner managed, we embrace guests with warmth and caring hospitality.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Three times awarded Best Small Luxury Hotel in South Africa, Highgrove House combines distinctive accommodation with gourmet cuisine in an idyllic setting. Perfect for a romantic weekend or base to view Mpumalanga's scenery and game reserves.
Petra Mountain Retreat and Conference Centre is a Christian resort nestled on the ridge of Legogote Mountain in the scenic Lowveld and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding flora and fauna.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Hamilton Parks Guest Retreat is situated close to the Kruger Park and surrounded by 250ha of indigenous bushland offering spacious rooms in a garden setting.
The peace and tranquillity at Umbhaba Lodge, along with the seclusion of the bushveld enviroment, is the ideal place for conferences. Activities like golf, fishing, hiking trails, horse riding and river rafting will be provided.
per person sharing