Panorama Guest Farm offers self-catering cottages, en-suite rooms, group accommodation (rules apply) and we are pet-friendly (rules apply).
We are situated in the vicinity of Nelspruit and White River, surrounded by several famous tourist attractions, on the very beautiful and scenic Panorama Route on the R37 between Nelspruit and Sabie in the Mpumalanga Lowveld.
Accommodation at Panorama Guest Farm:
Our 6 self-catering garden cottages:
Cottages are self-catering and fully equipped and have two rooms (twin beds), bathroom (shower), open plan kitchen / dining / lounge. Patio area and braai facilities. Max of 4 adults).
Our 6 en-suite rooms:
En-suite rooms have a queen sized bed and a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. There is a small bar fridge as well as kettle and microwave in each. (Max of two occupants). There is an equipped open air communal kitchen for the 6 en-suite rooms with a braai facility.
All cottages and rooms are serviced once daily between 09:00 and 14:00, and are not serviced on Sundays or Public Holidays. Open parking available next to the cottage / room or under roof parking next to the main house. There is a welcome tray with Tea, Coffee, Rusks and Milk for arrival only. Thereafter it is self-catering.
In total there is shared accommodation for up to 36 people.
We are a Pet-friendly establishment with full kennelling facilities and there could be many dogs in the kennels during holiday seasons. Please remember this is a Guest Farm we have three km of dirt road and we do have some lovable resident doggies (that we ask our guests not to feed bones to).
We are a self-catering facility and do not offer any meals.
Check In Between 14:00 and 21:00
Check out by 10:00
We do not offer a 24 hour service
We also have a no noise after 22:00 policy
- Tennis (bring your own rackets and balls or rackets for rent at R25.00 per racket per day - to be returned every evening)
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Swimming (bring your own towels)
- Bird Watching
- Pet Friendly Accommodation and Kenneling facilities
- Childrens play area
Clothing and Accessories:
- Tennis (bring your own rackets and balls otherwise we do rent rackets at R25.00 per racket to be returned each evening)
- Swimming (bring your own towels)
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12
Pets only by Arrangement
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
Refunds will only be made into the same account as payment was received from.
- From 0 to 14 days prior to arrival, forfeit 100% of full booking amount.
- From 15 to 30 days prior to arrival, forfeit 75% of deposit.
- From 30 to 60 days prior to arrival, forfeit 25% of deposit.
- Longer than 60 days prior to arrival, full refund less R100.00 administration charges.
- Delayed arrival, No refund to be charged as booked and confirmed.
- Early departures, guests are liable for full amount as originally booked and confirmed.
- In the event of credit card payments, cancellation charges will be deducted from your credit card.
(FROM N4 Johannesburg Pretoria)
-When approaching Nelspruit, cross first up to 6th traffic lights.
-Turn left at 6th traffic light into Madiba Drive to White River R40.
-After 3km , turn left at the BP Garage onto R37 Lydenburg/Mashishing Road
-Keep following R37 and take third exit around first round-about.
-Keep following R37 round second round-about.
-After 15 km on R37, turn left onto Roodewal Rd.
-(Watch for Panorama Guest Farm sign.)
-Pass through Boom Gate for 2.5 km up to a T-Junction.
At T-Junction, turn left. (Watch for Panorama Guest Farm sign.)
-After 1 km turn left into Panorama Guest Farm.
(FROM Lydenburg R37)
-Follow R37 from Lydenburg to Sabie for 52 km.
-Turn right towards Nelspruit R37 for 40km
-Turn right onto Roodewal Rd and follow from no 5 above.
(FROM Sabie R532 to Lydenburg)
-Travel left towards Nelspruit R37 for 40km.
-Turn right towards Nelspruit R37 for 40km Turn right onto ROODEWAL RD and follow from no 5 above.
(FROM White River R357 to Sabie)
-Travel 500m on R40 to Nelspruit Turn right onto R537 to Sabie.
-After 2.5 km, turn left onto Brondal Rd for 18 km to T-Junction.
-At T-Junction turn right and after 800m turn left onto Roodewal Rd and follow from no 5 above.
Click to display the map