Oyster Bay Estate is delighted to welcome you to our beach in Mozambique, we offer you a restaurant, bar, swimming pool , DSTV and the most comfortable self catering, as well as many other facilities for our guests and investors to enjoy whilst absorbing the spectacular views and gardens. Oyster Bay Estate development, is the ideal choice for your travel in Mozambique.
We are delighted to welcome you to our beach in Mozambique.
Accommodation at Oyster Bay Estate:
Our Chalets are two bedrooms and both have main en suite. One room has a double bed and the other room has 2 3/4 beds. Each room has a cupboard and dressing table. We have tried to make our chalets home away from home.
The kitchen has a stove, fridge, deep freeze, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, glass and utensils. Lounge has a sleeper couch which becomes a three seater and 1 single chair with small coffee table and l large coffee table.
Our House has a three bedroom and our Cottage has one bedroom and all have main en suite. The rooms in the house have double beds and the cottage has 2 3/4 beds. Each room has a cupboard and dressing table. We have tried to make our chalets home away from home. The kitchen has a stove, fridge, deep freeze, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, glass and utensils. Lounge has a sleeper couch which becomes a three seater and 1 single chair with small coffee table and l large coffee table.
- Restaurant and bar
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Internet facility
- Electrical power connection
- Potable water
- Irrigated gardens with walk ways
- Stand by generator
- Lodges (4-6 sleeper)
- Houses (10 -12 sleeper)
- Convenience store
- AirPort shuttle service (Inhambane)
- 24 Hour manned security
- Swimming pool (bar area)
- Bird Watching
- Ski -Boat launching facility - 4x4 tractor
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Quad hiring
- Quad cultural tours
- Fishing charters
- Jet ski`s
Snorkling in the bay and oyster pools when the tide is low. Fishing charters.
Clothing and Accessories:
The only items you need to bring with you is beach towels and beach chairs.
Health and Climate:
- In the case of a written cancellation being received 60 days prior to arrival, the guest will forfeit 50% of all monies paid to date.- If a written cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to arrival, the guest will forfeit 100% of all monies paid to date.- A grace period of 48 hours from the booked arrival date will be granted to clients "en route" to the resort. The resort reserves the right to cancel your reservation and place other clients in your chalet for the duration of your reservation, should you not arrive within the 48 hour grace period.- Cancellations of reservations must be made in writing.5. In the event of your reservation being cancelled due to an "act of God" (i.e. floods etc), deposits will not be refunded - please refer to the above.6. Travellers are strongly advised to take out adequate travel insurance.In the event of your: 1. Non-arrival - you will forfeit your deposit and other payments which have already been made. 2. Late arrival - no refund for days not spent at the resort. 3. Early departure - no refund for days not spent at the resort. Should any of the above be due to "bona fide" reasons beyond your control, your case will be judged on its own merit.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Parking (off-street - open)
Communal Satellite TV