Nestled in a country setting just outside White River in Mpumalanga, Oliver’s which was founded in 2001, is an owner-managed boutique hotel located on the secure White River Country Estate. Overlooking the first green of the 18-hole championship White River Golf Course, our signature ‘home away from home’ environment allows guests to experience the marriage between Austrian flair and subtle African influences.
Our bespoke hotel accommodation in upmarket rooms includes family options, as well as an in-house restaurant offering mouth-watering a-la-carte continental dishes, with our wine cellar providing the perfect venue to enjoy our raclette and fondue. Oliver’s Wellness & Beauty Centre offers massages, face and body treatments, manicures & pedicures and waxing services.
Guests staying with us have access to world-class golf courses, including Leopard Creek. Our hotel is within close proximity of the world-renowned Kruger National Park as well as the Blyde River Canyon, perfectly situated for day touring the Panorama Route with its attractions such as God’s Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Graskop Gorge Lift and many other spectacular sights with Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport a mere 15 minutes’ drive away, it is easy to see why Oliver’s is the perfect destination. At Oliver’s, we have over the last almost twenty years, welcomed many strangers and have them leave as friends. We look forward to doing the same with you!
Please note: Minimum 2 nights stay during high season, public holidays and long weekends.
Oliver’s is situated a mere 15 minutes’ drive away from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport on the doorstep of the Panorama Route, offering the perfect destination for guests to visit the world-renowned Kruger National Park. Other than our on-site facilities guests are able to enjoy a range of outdoor experiences in and around White River. We are blessed with some of the most scenic sights in South Africa including the Blyde River Canyon and Mpumalanga Panorama which offers attractions such as God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes to mention just a few.
Guests staying with us also have access to a variety of golf courses, including the world-class Leopard Creek Golf Course. We even have our own local Charlie & the Chocolate Factory experience with a glass elevator in Graskop which is a must do – unfortunately you do need to pack your own chocolate!
Fun Activities in the area
- Cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of deposit retained
- Cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of deposit retained
- Cancelled 14 - 8 days prior to arrival - 80% of deposit retained
- Cancelled 7 days prior to arrival - full payment retained
DEPOSIT & CONFIRMATION POLICY
• Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days
• 20% deposit required to confirm the reservation
• 10% of the full accommodation charge is non-refundable
• Balance is due in full 30 days prior to arrival date
• 100% non-refundable payment required on all bookings made 1week prior to arrival
• Tour Operator/Agent reservations must be paid via EFT or Bank deposit 30 days prior to guests arrival
- Take the N4 to Nelspruit, from Nelspruit take the R40 to White River, travel right through White River.
- Turn left onto the R40 to Hazyview, 6 km's outside White River on the R40 turn left into Pine Lake Drive and travel 1km to find Oliver's on the left.
Under the age of12 years, they are accommodated free of charge sharing with 2 adults.
Children breakfast charge: 0-2 yrs = free | 3-12 yrs = R185.00.
Children occupying their own room pay full rate.