Occupying a breathtaking site on the lower slopes of Table Mountain and set in nine acres of lush and tranquil gardens, the Mount Nelson is Cape Town’s most luxurious hotel situated just a short stroll from the historic city centre and vibrant Kloof Street.
For fine dining, the Cape Colony restaurant offers an eclectic mix of contemporary Southern European and Western Cape trends, with a special Chef’s Table offering guests the opportunity to dine in the heart of the kitchen.
The Oasis Restaurant offers the perfect venue for relaxed alfresco dining, with health-focused meals perfectly prepared to your exact specifications.
The hotel is famous for its decadent Afternoon Teas served daily in the Lounge, whilst the stylish Planet Champagne and Cocktail Bar serves French Champagne by the glass and is popular with local Capetonians as well as hotel guests.
The bar spills out onto a magnificent garden terrace, allowing guests to take full advantage of the beautiful African night sky.
Parking is complimentary, as are return shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre.
The 201 luxurious rooms and suites are individually decorated and guest facilities include two heated swimming pools, floodlit tennis courts, a bodycare centre, hairdresser, a private gymnasium, golf practice net, two gift shops, seven conference rooms, high speed internet access throughout the hotel and a business centre.
Guest Room Features include:
* Mini Bar fridge
* Opening windows
* Writing desks
* Mood lighting
* Electronic Safe
* Daily newspaper
* Bottled water
* 24 hour medical support
* 24 hour in-room dining
* On-site guest laundry
* Beds are turned down and serviced twice daily
* Individually controlled air conditioning units
* Sewing kits and suit, skirt and padded hangers
* Hairdryer, bathroom scale and lighted makeup mirror
* Luxury Bathroom amenities/toiletries and bathrobes
* International Plugs, Shaver sockets and shaver mirrors
* Luxurious 100% cotton linen and non-allergenic foam pillows
* Two line touch-dial telephones with data ports and voicemail
* Satellite Television, Radio, Video recorder and AM/FM clock radio
Click to display the map