Marula Sunrise Mjejane Game Lodge is nestled on the Crocodile River on the southern side of the Kruger National Park in the 4000 hector Mjejane Private game reserve and is home to the Big 5. Mjejane Game Reserve forms part of The Greater Kruger, thereby ensuring the free migration of animals from Kruger to Mjejane and vice versa.
The Reserve’s main gate is situated on the N4 and is approximately 2.5kms past the town of Hectorspruit, between Malelane and Komatipoort. The space Marula Sunrise Lodge is a 10 sleeper lodge with 2 double garages and a carport for 3 vehicles. All bedrooms are river facing with en suite bathrooms with double basins and showers.
These rooms all lead out onto private patios that look out onto the Kruger National Park. Bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 are joined with an interluding door, allowing couples easy access and supervision of small children. All bedrooms are fitted with king sized beds, smart TVs, Nespresso machines and WIFI. 3 of the 5 rooms have outside showers and 2 of the 5 rooms have been fitted with lovely bathtubs.
The lodge has a fully covered verandah comprising of bar and barbeque area. There is also a 10 seater table where guests can enjoy a meal while overlooking Kruger National Park. There is a pool for guests to cool themselves down in on the hot Lowveld days.
The Boma situated by the pool has a fire pit and barbeque area where guests can enjoy a few drinks while admiring the gorgeous Kruger sunsets. The indoor dining area consists of a 10 seater dining room table and faces the well-manicured garden courtyard.
The lounge area is fitted with frameless stacking doors which open to the verandah allowing for unparalleled views to the Kruger Park. There is a 75 inch smart TV and fireplace to warm the lounge and dining area on those chilly winter nights. The kitchen is fully equipped with crockery and cutlery. There is an ice machine, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators and 2 freezers. The laundry is adjoining the scullery, equipped with a tumble dryer and washing machine.
There is a daily staff compliment available that overlook the lodge and bedroom cleanliness so that guests may arrive at a clean and made up room and lodge when returning from their morning game drives. Boma, barbeque and fireplace will also be cleaned and prepped daily for guests.
Guests are entitled to morning and evening game drives on the Reserve. Kruger Park drives are also available but are not included in the lodge rates. These can be arranged with lodge management.
The moment you step into Marula Sunrise, it becomes evident that there has been no compromise on the quality and the attention given to the finishing details of each suite. Every piece of lavish furniture and luxurious material has been carefully selected to give you the ultimate sense of grandeur.
- Occasional chair with reading lamp
- King size beds
- Air-conditioning; Ceiling fans
- Block-out curtains
- Nespresso coffee machine / Tea station
- Bar fridge
- Bathroom amenities
- 5x Luxury en-suite bedrooms (Kings size beds)
- 2x En-suite bedrooms
- Bathrooms with freestanding bath, double vanity and large shower
- 3x Outside lounge areas (One on the viewing deck)
- 2x TV lounge areas
- 2x Outside dining areas (One on the viewing deck)
- 1x Inside dining area
- Games room pool table and darts board
- Fully equipped courtyard gym
- Undercover swimming pool
- Game drives (Twice a day)
- Built-in braai at the boma
- Gas braai on viewing deck & on the patio
- Secure parking
- Viewing deck with sun loungers
- Fully covered verandah
- Living area/kitchen (Fully equipped modern kitchen)
- 2x Fridges, 2x Freezers and ice machine
- Fully automatic coffee machines (cappuccino/latte/espresso)
50% non refundable deposit will secure the booking.
* No Pets allowed
* No smoking under roof
* Breakage deposit of R10000.00 to be paid on arrival as a security for any damages will be refunded on departure
* Cancellation will be reviewed on a case by case situation.