Marloth Park in the Bush - Olifant
- Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
Two bedrooms with double beds, shower, separate toilet, loft with 2 single beds, Sleeps 6 people, fully equipped self catering chalet, borders the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
Accommodation at Marloth Park in the Bush - Olifant:
- Splash Pool, lapa and barbeque area
- Air conditioner
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utencils, etc
- Free roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc
- Shops, restaurants and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed Response Security
- Marloth Park is 96 km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Grand Kruger Lodge is a 4 star accredited Lodge situated in the heart of the bush in Marloth Park bordering the Kruger National Park. The game roams freely around the Lodge and you should expect a visit from the animals. Africa at its very best in style.
Situated in Marloth Park, on the southern boundary of Kruger National Park, with the Crocodile river forming the boundary between Marloth and Kruger Park, Ama-Zing African Safari's lodge offers guests unbeatable Kruger Park Safaris.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Khaya Umdani is a 4 star graded lodge. The lodge can accommodate 10 guests in 5 luxury en suite bedrooms, each individualy air-conditioned.
Marloth Kruger Lodges offers you the chance to unwind and rejuvenate in the peace of the African bush. Wake to sounds of the African bushveld in one of our 5 self-catering lodges.
per person sharing
Ex Deo is a cottage nestled in the unspoilt bush surrounds of the Marloth Park Conservancy which is a wildlife sanctuary and holiday town. This comfortable fully equipped cottage sleeps up to eight guests.