Marloth Park in the Bush - Bosbok - Self Catering Holiday Accommodation in Marloth Park available. Four fully equipped self catering open plan cottages, each with a King size bed or 2 single beds and a sleeper couch, (Sleeps 4), shower, toilet and borders the Kruger National Park (KNP), is only 25 km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP. Ideal for groups or family gatherings.
Joined pool and barbeque area and each cottage also has own barbeque.
Facilities and Services:
- Air conditioner
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utencils, etc.
- Free roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, Duiker, Bushbuck, ostrich, etc., plenty of birds.
- Shops, restaurants and a petrol station is available in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed Response Security
Marloth Park is 96 km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique.
Accommodation at Marloth Park - Bosbok:
Fulle equipped open plan unit. There is a King size bed that can be change to to single if needed.
Plus a Sleep cough Single or dubbel.
- Less than 2 weeks before check-in, No refund
- More than 2 weeks before check-in, 25% deposit refunded
- More than 1 month before check-in, 50% deposit refunded
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Marloth Park in the Bush - Bosbok is a Self-Catering in Marloth Park Mpumalanga South Africa