Lost Trail B&B
nestling in a quiet suburban cul-de-sac in the Lowveld`s capital of Nelspruit, close to schools, churches and the golf course.
Our guesthouse is ideally located for guests en-route to the Kruger National Park and Mozambique. It is within an easy drive to all major Lowveld attractions.
Get lost in 3200 sq.m tropical, leafy serenity with large trees, bamboo bush and plants amongst giant rocks. Enjoy the abundant bird life and koi ponds, while you relax.
Accommodation at Lost Trail B&B:
- Luxury en-suite bedrooms with private entrances
- Fridge, tea and coffee facilities
- Ceiling fans
- Large sparkling pool
- Hide-away barbeque lapas, or dinner on request
- Near good restaurants
- Hearty farm style breakfast served on veranda
- Remote controlled gate for comfortable security
Lost Trail B&B Activities: Local Attractions:
- Nelspruit - Nelspruit is the capital of Mpumalanga and the main centre for tourism, commerce and government in the province. It is the ideal place from which to plan your visit to the lowveld parks or the Kruger National Park.
- Lowveld National Botanic Gardens - Set in beautiful surroundings near Nelpruit with arge waterfall, 180m steel hanging bridge and a number of unique botanical collections.
- Kruger National Park - Can be visited daily from a base at Nelspruit, via the Malelane Gate or Numbi Gate. This is an excellent option for visitors who are unable to secure bookings in advance for accommodation inside the Park.
- Panorama Route - One of the most beautiful and popular travel destinations in South Africa.
- Bourkes Luck Potholes - At the meeting place of the Blyde and Treur Rivers is an geological formation known as the Bourkes Luck Potholes.
- Sudwala Caves - The sheer size and extent of this natural network of caves allows for tours of up to six hours in duration. The dinosaur park adjacent to the caves features life-size replicas of prehistoric animals.
- Swaziland Excursions - Scheduled and special trips to Swaziland leave from Nelspruit.
- Photographic Tours - Beautiful natural surroundings, trees and wild animals provide excellent opportunities for photographers and video enthusiasts.
- Cultural Village
- Blyde Gorge - View points at the top of the 800 metre high gorge offer spectacular views which go on for miles.
- Mac Mac Falls
- Pilgrims Rest - Declared a living museum in the 1970`s to preserve the history of gold mining in the Mpumalanga Lowveld.
Click to display the map