Welcome to our simply unique Linvale Country Lodge with cozy comforts in the heart of the Mpumalanga Lowveld. Offering our guests, a different kind of place to stay and to enjoy all the various offerings of the Lowveld, from the Kruger National Park, the Blyde River Canyon to everything else in between.
A short travel distance of 5.7 kms from Hazyview town, is a hidden gem situated on a macadamia nut tree and ginger farm with one of the most biologically diverse rivers in South Africa running through the farm called the Sabie River.
Linvale Country Lodge offers 6 standard on suite rooms which are engulfed with beautiful gardens and trees. Creating an atmosphere of what nature wanted us to experience, tranquility and relaxation. Our gardens bring about a healing to ones mind and body, a beautiful place to wonder about and hear the serenades of the birds, as well as enjoy a local choice of refreshment after a days travel, a morning breakfast after a good nights rest, an afternoon tea or coffee or an evening meal served on the terrace or in the gardens. It is the ideal destination accommodation for those wanting to experience blissfulness and serenity.
Your hosts Gideon and Tammy will truly make your stay memorable with their hospitality, friendly service and great tips for your day trips.
Hazyview is a town in South Africa’s Mpumalanga Province which is ideally situated just a few kilometres outside the Kruger National Park and next door to the Blyde River Canyon
* Kruger National Park
* Blyde River Canyon
* Bird watching
* Adventure Activities
* Animal interactions
* Horseback Riding
Each room is spacious and equipped with coffee and tea making facilities, a fan, a safe, drinking water, bathroom amenities, towels, laundry service and WIFI.
- A 50% cancelation fee on the full amount payable will be levied if cancelation occurs 15 to 21 days prior to arrival.
- A 60% cancelation fee on the full amount payable will be levied if cancelation occurs 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- A 70% cancelation fee on the full amount payable will be levied if cancelation occurs 2 to 7 days prior to arrival.
- A 80% cancelation fee on the full amount payable will be levied if cancelation occurs1 days prior to arrival.
- A 100% cancelation fee on the full amount payable will be levied for a no show.
- Right of admission reserved
- We do accept Credit/Debit cards (Visa and Master card only) regrettably no cheques.
- Rates/Prices inclusive of 15% VAT.
- All accommodation charges are to be settled on or before check–in. All additional charges during your stay are to be settled in full upon check-out.
- Check-in from 14h00/ Check-out 10h00. Early arrivals and late check-out are only possible with prior arrangements.
- No refunds given in the event of early check out.