An Oasis of Affordable Luxury - Make it Yours!
La Roca Guest House is an owner-managed 4-star Boutique Guest House located in an upmarket residential suburb of Nelspruit. Spread amongst 6,000 m of sub-tropical garden, several of our rooms, the breakfast lapa and pool deck enjoy stunning uninterrupted views over the Nelspruit Nature Reserve and escarpment beyond.
Conveniently situated only 2 Km from the city centre, La Roca Guest House is a peaceful oasis within which to unwind from a long days work or to use as a base for exploring the many world class attractions in the vicinity: the Kruger National Park; Blyde River Canyon; Mozambique and Swaziland are all less than an hour away.
Offering standard, luxury and executive accommodation, all our en-suite rooms have been individually decorated with attention to detail and each have a private entrance and a balcony or patio.
Our approach is professional but our style is with a smile creating a friendly and warm ambience. Welcome to La Roca an ideal base for corporate or leisure travellers.
You will wish you had stayed for longer!
Accommodation at La Roca Guest House:
Each of our 14 rooms are luxuriously appointed and have en-suite bathrooms, private entrances and either a private patio or balcony. Superior Rooms have baths and showers and an open plan lounge area, whilst Standard Rooms are slightly smaller with shower only.
- Percale linen and fluffy duvets
- Television with M-Net and DSTV
- Air conditioning (all rooms) and ceiling fans (some of the rooms)
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Bath and hand towels
- Amenities are provided
- Heading into Nelspruit on the N4, take the first turn off to left sign posted for Nelspruit centre and R40 Barberton.
- When you arrive at the set of traffic lights for the R40, turn right onto the R40 towards Barberton.
- Take the first turn left at the next set of traffic lights into Piet Retief St.
- Continue straight on Piet Retief St. - over 2 sets of traffic lights, a small traffic circle and a 4-way stop street.
- Immediately after the stop street, take the first turn right into Van Wijk St. - there is a sign for La Roca on your left.
- Continue straight up the hill in Van Wijk St., go straight at the small traffic circle and La Roca is about 100m on your right (# 56) look out for a long earthy red coloured wall with earthy yellow pillars and 2 green gates.