Kruger View Cottage is a beautiful, thatched cottage on the Crocodile river with a view over the Kruger National Park. It is situated in Marloth Park, which is a wildlife conservancy that is on the southern boundary of the Kruger National Park.
This cottage has three bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and has a view onto the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park beyond. It sleeps 8 and is fully equipped for self catering.
There is a lovely viewing deck overlooking the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park. Wild animals such as kudu, zebra, giraffe and warthog wander freely around the cottage. At night you can hear the roar of lions and the call of the hyena.
The grunting of hippos in the river add to the magic of the bushveld.
Marloth Park has its own adjoining wildlife reserve and boasts four of the big 5 with the exception of elephant however, as the crocodile river forms the boundary between Marloth Park and the Kruger National Park, you are likely to spot elephants playing in the river.
Accommodation at Kruger View Cottage
The cottage is equipped for eight people in total and fitted with fans in every room and bedroom. There are fly screens fitted to the windows.
The fully furnished unit has a large, open-plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen. There is also a second living area with an additional two single beds. The cottage has a braai area and splash pool that adds to the enjoyment of the natural bush.
The three bedrooms are spacious, have fans, bedside tables and bedside lamps. The bathrooms are large.
The main bathroom has both a bath and a shower and the other two bathrooms have showers only. The main bedroom has a king-size, extra length bed.
The other two bedrooms have twin beds. All three bedrooms have bathrooms en suite.
Apart from the lounge, there is a second living area upstairs. Here, two stack beds provide sleeping accommodation for two people. The kitchen has a double door fridge-freezer, microwave oven, a stove and all general kitchen appliances.
- No smoking is allowed inside the house.
- When not in the cottage, please ensure all windows and doors are securely closed as baboon invasion is a problem.
- Please ensure all dish washing is done before departure.
- No pets are allowed as Kruger View Cottage is situated in a conservancy where pets are prohibited.
- No wood may be picked up in the surrrounding bush, so braai wood or charcoal must be purchased.
- Please do not litter.
At Kruger View Cottage:
- Game viewing
- Mini golf, Quad-biking, restaurants, shops, fuel pumps.
In the area:
- Golfing, Fishing, elephant interaction and riding
- Cancellation 0 to 21 days prior to arrival, forfeit 100% of booking quote value.
- Cancellation 21 to 30 days prior to arrival, forfeit 50% of booking quote value.
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival, forfeit 25% of booking quote value.
- Shortened stays and no-shows receive no refund.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Hiking / Walking Trails
Kruger View Cottage is a Self-Catering in Marloth Park Mpumalanga South Africa