Kruger Adventure Lodge - Come and enjoy a true African experience in the African bush where world class service is the norm and the environment your friend. We guarantee an exceptional adventure and it wont hurt your pocket.
The Kruger Adventure Lodge is an experience rather than a destination – an owner-managed lodge, it promises to build you a unique bushveld encounter.
To protect our natural treasures for future generations to enjoy, the lodge is committed to conservation. Kruger Adventure Lodge is your stepping stone to a South African Bush veld experience, priced for the local pocket but delivering service and standards at global expectations.
Situated in Hazyview, Mpumalanga, the lodge is within eight minutes drive from the Kruger National Park and is also the gateway to many scenic wonders of the Mpumalanga Province of South Africa.
Whether you are an adventurer, a tourist, a corporate, a guest, a game- or bird-watcher or just seeking to relax in a new environment, the Kruger Adventure Lodge is geared to provide you with the ultimate personalized experience in secure surroundings. Expert guides are there to plan the bush veld experience that you desire and to deliver the African culture to you.
This is an eco-friendly lodge, promoting environmental awareness as well as contributing to the Conservation of the indigenous tree fund, to ensure its surroundings are not impacted on with unnecessary disturbance to the environment.
Accommodation at Kruger Adventure Lodge:
Experience the natural wonders of the bush veld with all the conveniences of 21st Century living. Our accommodation lets you have the choice of experiencing either luxury or simplicity – with the service dedication of passionate and experienced staff.
- Double luxury private rooms celebrating the culture of the native African people (the Shangaan, the Swazi and the Zulu rooms).
- Air-conditioned rooms, with television and en suite bathroom.
- Single or double bush huts resplendent in the decor of one of the Big Five game.
- Air-conditioned, mini-bar fridge, television and en suite bathroom.
Swimming pool, kids pool, jungle gym, volleyball, garden chess and cultural shows.
- 3 months before stay date: 90% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 month before stay date: 60% of deposit is refundable.
- 2 weeks before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
- Take the N4 towards Witbank.
- After passing the Machado Plaza, drive 2.5km's and take the left off-ramp which reads N4 Schoemanskloof.
- Drive 59.5km's on the Schoemanskloof road, until you reach a t-junction.
- At the t-junction turn left.
- After turning left. Look out for an off-ramp to the left that reads "Barberton/Nelspruit R40". Take this off-ramp and continue until you reach the main robots in Nelspruit. At this robot turn left into Madiba Drive.
- Madiba Drive soon changes to White River Road.
- Drive 17.5km's and turn left into Danie Joubert Road at the robits (White River).
- Turn right at the first set of robots into Tom Lawrence Road.
- Drive 1.1km's and turn left into Theo Kleynhans Street at the robots.
- Drive 2.2km's, turn right into R538 Hazyview.
- Drive 31.2km's, arrive at Kruger Adventure Lodge on your left (Hazyview).