Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is situated in the lush leafy suburb of Clubview. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the up-market Centurion Mall and is just 10 minutes away from the Centurion City Centre.
Accommodation at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel: Accommodation is available in 34 luxurious rooms. The suites, all with en-suite bathrooms, are extremely spacious and guests have a choice of either twin or extra-length king-size beds. Luxurious duck-down duvets and soft, silky cushions contribute to the experience of absolute comfort and luxury. Each room in our hotel has been carefully furbished with plush furnishings, gorgeous decor and modern conveniences including flat-screen satellite TV and high-speed Wi-Fi. Complimentary mineral water, tea- and coffee-making facilities are also provided in each room, along with luxurious bathrobes.
Eat at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel: The 16th Lintel Restaurant at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is all about bringing people together. Everything about this restaurant revolves around its name. The vibe, the decor, the staff, the ideals and the food.
Garden to Cuisine is the philosophy that The 16th Lintel thrives on. Carefully picked ingredients from our picturesque garden, Kanan, is used daily. Organically grown heirloom vegetables and herbs are served with our home-made healthy yogurt and other delectable fresh cheeses, preserves and relishes. Eggs are sourced from our happy free-range hens, which have their own villa with amenities like shaded trees, fresh mulch and flowers. Come and meet Charlie the rooster and his hens Bertha, Scarlet, Dolly and sweet Henrietta. The hotel has 7 function rooms, catering for business meetings, weddings and other special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries for up to 400 delegates. The event management team and wedding planners will help choreograph each moment and can advise on special touches, including flowers, music, cuisine and decor.
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel offers a unique romantic Moonlight Movie Night allowing couples to attend a film screened on a big screen under the stars. A delicious three-course picnic buffet of salads, meats, pastries, desserts and more.
Rooms and Units Available:
All with en-suite bathrooms, spacious. Includes flat-screen TV, high-speed Wi-Fi. Complimentary mineral water, tea- and coffee-making facilities are also provided in each room, along with luxurious bathrobes.
Amount of similar units: 34
Sleeps 2 Adults
Facilities & Services available:
Babies Children under 12 Elderly Disabled (wheelchair friendly) Honeymoon Couples Airport Shuttle Service Laundry Service Ironing Service
Limited Room Service Special Meals on Request Conference facilities Wedding facilities Wine Tasting Team Building Bar on the Premises Restaurant
Fax & Photocopy Machine Fireplace on the Premises Garden Internet Access Parking (off-street - open) Tourism Information Desk Wi-Fi Afrikaans
English Xhosa / Zulu Tswana / Sotho Other Language Communal Satellite TV Swimming Pool
• Cancellations made within 90+ days of arrival will be subject to 25% charge of the total accommodation. • Cancellations made within 60-90 days of arrival will be subject to a 50% charge of the total accommodation. • Cancellations made within 31-60 days of arrival will be subject to a 75% charge of the total accommodation. • Cancellations made within 0-30 days of arrival will be subject to a 100% charge of the total accommodation. • Cancellations made less than 72 hours before, or ‘no shows’ will be subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation.