Jorn`s Guest House
is a perfect base from which to explore the Lowveld. You are only a short drive away from the Kruger National Park and breath-taking sights such as God`s Window, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke`s Luck Potholes, historic Pilgrim`s Rest and the pioneer village of Barberton.
Jörn is a registered SATOUR guide and offers various golf tour packages around Mpumalanga. Nelspruit Golf Course is only a 1-wood and a 7 iron away from Jorn`s Guest House.
Surrounded by a nature reserve, this charming owner run and managed German Gästehaus is situated in a sub-tropical garden with water features, koi ponds, breath-taking mountain views and sparkling swimming pool overlooking Nelspruit. For nature-lovers the graceful landscape cries out to be explored.
You might glimpse the overzealous monkeys from the adjacent nature reserve or see a porcupine bustling through the indigenous trees. In the soft evening breeze you can gaze out over the dancing lights of Nelspruit and hear the call of wide-eyed bush-babies. We speak German, English and Afrikaans.
Accommodation at Jorn`s Guest House:
The guest house consists of five architectural-designed units which stand apart from the main house. An additional four rooms are semi-detached and all have private entrances, en-suite bathrooms and patios overlooking the lush green gardens.
Our rooms offer you:
- Ceiling fans and all rooms have air-conditioning
- Fully stocked minibar
- Guest amenities are provided
- Private patio and entrance
- Beautiful garden views
- King size, Queen, Double and 3/4 beds
- Honeymoon suites
- King suite with king-size bed, spa bath, outside shower, waterfall and Koi pond.
- Secure parking on site and security guard
- Remote control television with DSTV
- Fridge and deep freeze facilities available for shopping
Jorn's Guest House Activities:
- Golf tours
- Open Vehicle Safaris / Game Drives
- Trout and Tiger Fishing
- Botanical Gardens
- Wild Horses – Kaapsehoop
- Panorama Route & Blyde River Canyon
Click to display the map