Inverdoorn guests can enjoy any of the numerous activities and attractions on the offer at the authentic Karoo lodge: golfing, quad biking, birding, swimming in our large slated pool, night sky watching, the cactus garden, chill area and gift shop:
- Game drives - track animals on 3-hour game drives in our specifically designed 4x4 game viewing vehicles with rangers on hand to help you find the animals and provide accurate, up-to-date information of flora and fauna.
- Game walks - step close to wild animals such as giraffes on our guided walks with expert trackers during safaris, and watch the animals drink, eat and play at our many observation posts situated strategically inside the reserve high up out of danger's way.
- Quads - 60 minutes of adventure and discoveries .
- Golf driving range - Improve your swing in the desert
- Swimming pool - relaxing, sunbathing
- Other activities can be tailor-made - visit to rock paintings, cave of the bushmen, visit to a farm, etc...
Follow the Route R46 from Ceres or follow Route R46 from the National Highway N1.
Continue on the Route R356 for 19 kilometers and turn left into Inverdoorn Game Reserve.