Inverdoorn Game Reserve is a 10 000 ha park situated in the Ceres-Karoo, a scenic 2,5 hours drive from Cape Town and offers you an unique experience in the Karoo.
Surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges with the most incredible sunsets and breathtaking skies at night, Inverdoorn offers you the opportunity to relax. Activities at Iverdoorn includes swimming in the pool, tennis, game viewing and biking.
During game drives you will experience a spectacular sunset from the look-out point whilst sipping on a sundowner. At night the clear skies with myriads of stars, are absolutely breathtaking!
Accommodation at Inverdoorn Game Reserve
Luxurious accommodation includes:
- 2 chic guest houses to accommodate the family or a group of friends
- 7 four-star bungalows. Each bungalow is specifically designed to offer you the very highest levels of comfort.
- 4 luxury chalets with roof terraces boasting incredible views and the ultimate opulance of the Ambassador Suite which also offers a private game drive. Our chalets are fully equipped with air conditioning, fire place, honesty bar, safe and wireless Internet connection.
Delicious French and Southern African cuisine is prepared by our highly-praised chefs who make use of the freshest ingredients. (All our foods - from dairy to meat - are grown on the property`s organic farms.)
Inverdoorn is famous for its unique combination of warmth and flexibility, where guests enjoy sunsets at he inverdoorn boma, cocktails at the pool bar and dinner under the Bedouin tent.
- Shop - highly selective with exclusive products
- High speed wifi internet access - available inside and outside
- Television room with satellite channel
- Conference room adapted to customers needs
- Helicopter pad - co-ordinates S33" 06,626min E19" 48,722min
- Air field 580m
Inverdoorn is dedicated to conservation and contains over 1200 wild animals representing 28 different species and hundreds of species of birdlife. Of all the private reserves this close to Cape Town, only Inverdoorn offers such a wide variety of free roaming species.
Unique in the Western Cape, Inverdoorn Game Reserve hosts the White Rhino, Giraffe and now also free roaming elephants. Of the larger wildlife to be viewed at Inverdoorn, includes:
- Blue Wildebeest
- White Rhinos
A large variety of antelopes including the Kudu, Lechwe, Nyala, Oryx, Zebra, Sable Antelope can be viewed. Birdlife is abundant - 165 species of birds were observed.
Cheetah rehabilitation program
Guests are offered the opportunity to learn more about the cheetah and the challenges they face. Cheetah sightings are possible although not guaranteed. Inverdoorn enforces a strict no touch policy in respect of it animals.
Inverdoorn Game Reserve is a peaceful sanctuary where guests are treated to the finest hospitality and are made to feel at home.
Health and Climate:
Inverdoorn guests can enjoy any of the numerous activities and attractions on the offer at the authentic Karoo lodge: golfing, quad biking, birding, swimming in our large slated pool, night sky watching, the cactus garden, chill area and gift shop:
- Game drives - track animals on 3-hour game drives in our specifically designed 4x4 game viewing vehicles with rangers on hand to help you find the animals and provide accurate, up-to-date information of flora and fauna.
- Game walks - step close to wild animals such as giraffes on our guided walks with expert trackers during safaris, and watch the animals drink, eat and play at our many observation posts situated strategically inside the reserve high up out of danger's way.
- Quads - 60 minutes of adventure and discoveries .
- Golf driving range - Improve your swing in the desert
- Swimming pool - relaxing, sunbathing
- Other activities can be tailor-made - visit to rock paintings, cave of the bushmen, visit to a farm, etc...
2 to 4 weeks prior to arrival - 50% (non refundable)
1 week to 3 days prior to arrival - 75%
0 to 3 days prior to arrival - 100%
Facilities & Services available:
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
Inverdoorn Game Reserve is a Game Lodge in Ceres Western Cape South Africa