Hwange Safari Lodge
provides guests with a unique and amazing bush experience. Come see the big five while only being an hour away from Victoria Falls.
On the border of the Hwange National Park, in its own extensive grounds, and only an hour’s drive from the Victoria Falls, is Hwange Safari Lodge, a favourite with visitors from all over the world. The Lodge has 100 well-appointed rooms and suites, as well as conference facilities developed specifically for those who understand that the real bush experience does not always have to be under canvas. It is staffed with people who are not only experts in providing a world-class hotel service in true African Sun tradition, but who also have a love and intimate knowledge of the Lodge’s surroundings.
Hwange Safari Lodge caters for a diverse range of individuals and groups from the lone adventurer to couples, families and tour groups. It offers comfort, modern conveniences and the opportunity to experience the real African wild. Guests soon learn that this is the home of the wildlife they have come to see but also that they, and the Lodge, are guests of the real owners of the land, the elephants, rhino, lions and giraffes.
Hwange is all about wildlife, so game drives with expert guides are the order of the day at Hwange Safari Lodge. These can be enjoyed at night or in daytime but always in the care of expert guides. To top it all, the nearby water-hole provides a great view of game from each room, the restaurant, pool area and the viewing deck. While guests enjoy a long, cold “Sundowner”, they watch the trek to the water-hole by a rare mix of game from the impish impala to the majestic elephant for their end of day drink.Accommodation at Hwange Safari Lodge:Standard Room
- Double or twin beds, En suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Overhead fans, Tea and coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, View of the waterhole.
<1>Deluxe Room - Double or twin beds, En suite bathroom, Shaver socket, Toilet, Bathtub, Shower, Writing desk, Mosquito net, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Overhead fan, Telephone, Coffee table and lounge chairs, Tea and coffee making facilities.Executive Suite
- Spacious living area, Tastefully furnished, Fantastic views, Separate bedroom, Double bed, En suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Overhead fans, Tea and coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, Minibar, Facilities at Hwange Safari Lodge:
Swimming Pool - Keep an eye out for wildlife, while you relax in our refreshing swimming pool.Children Policy:
- Infants: 0-2 years no charge for meals
- Children: 3-11 years charged 50% of the applicable meal rate
- Children 12 years and above are considered adults and pay the full adult rate for both accommodation and mealsActivities at Hwange Safari Lodge:
- Game Viewing
- Elephant Bush Ride
- Bush dinners