It`s about relaxation in an environment that would make anyone feel at home. That`s because from wooden floor to whitewashed ceiling, Hippo Boutique Hotel
in the centre of Cape Town is a timeless fusion of classic and contemporary tastes, furnished and fitted to suit even the most discerning guest`s needs. It`s exclusive, luxury hotel accommodation at its best, and it`s waiting to welcome you.
The centre of Cape Town is never the same place twice. The colourful crowds in a never-ending array of cafés, restaurants and markets see to that. On Hippo`s doorstep you`ll find three Cape Town restaurants that will satisfy your appetite in a number of mouth-watering ways:
- Sit down at Mano A Mano for fresh salads, fish, poultry, pasta`s, burgers and steaks as well as delicious pizza`s,
- Taste the exotic flavours of Thailand with rice and noodle dishes at Simply Asia,
- Or enjoy frozen margaritas and tasty Mexican cuisine at Fat Cactus.
And if you prefer your breakfast, lunch or dinner in the privacy of your suite, these restaurants will gladly provide you with room service.
Experience Cape Town`s vibrant atmosphere for yourself, from Hippo`s prime central location:
- A block away from the trendy Kloof Street boutiques
- 5 minute walk to the heart of the business district
- Only minutes from the Western Cape`s two main motorways
- 15-20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- A few minutes from Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and Robben Island tours
Rooms at Hippo Boutique Hotel:
If you`re expecting luxury accommodation, you won`t be disappointed.
With details like fine cotton linen, king size beds, leather couches, cherrywood floors and hand-crafted headboards, the rooms at Hippo are a tribute to the sophistication that only world-class quality and attention to detail can achieve. Whether you`re after a single room, double room or executive suite, this designer hotel has it all.
- 20 air-conditioned rooms, with en suite bathrooms featuring underfloor heating
- Wall mounted plasma screens with satellite TV in each room. Option of DVD player and iPod docking station available.
- Fully equipped kitchen units with complimentary tea and filter coffee
- Electronic safes able to accommodate laptop computers
- Fully stocked mini-bars
- Daily cleaning and laundry services
If the stock market in Tokyo or the fashion houses in Milan can`t do without you, they won`t have to.
That`s because at Hippo, your suite comes wired with the latest in broadband technology, keeping you in contact twenty-four hours a day. And that`s not all you`ll be connected to:
- 24-hour complimentary ADSL broadband and wireless internet access
- 24-hour reception
- Secure parking
- Private tours arranged
- Airport transfers arranged
- Meeting facilities for up to groups of 10
- We can arrange spa treatments at the nearby Wellness Warehouse
When you`ve had your fill of indulging in your luxuriously appointed Hippo suite, you are only one minute away from getting spoiled even more. Let us arrange a spa treatment for you during your stay.
Thereafter, the city of Cape Town and its surrounding areas are yours to explore and delight in, all within easy, convenient access:
- Minutes away from the Table Mountain cableway and the famous V&A Waterfront, from where you can take a 20-minute ferry ride to historic Robben Island.
- 5 minutes drive from the world-renowned beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
- 15 minutes drive to the local winelands and 45 minutes from Stellenbosch and Franschoek.
- 10 minutes from the natural beauty of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.