Hazyview Adventure Backpackers is perfectly situated to explore the Kruger National Park, Blyde River Canyon and conquer your fears with the large number on Adventures on offer in the beautiful Lowveld. Resting in one of the many beautiful valleys, along the Panorama route in Mpumalanga South Africa, Hazyview Adventure Backpackers has dorm rooms, a family room, a tented camp, two sleeper cabins in our magnificent gardens and our brand new Bamboo an Family Suite which is our first eco en-suite.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Cardholder & ID/Passport must be present at check-in.
* Credit card used for the online payment must be present at check-in.
* From Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport turn right on the R538 to White River. * From White RIVER take the R40 to Hazyview, we are 5km before Hazyview on your right hand side look for “Jungle Café” or Hazyview Adventure Backpackers. From Jo-burg take the N4 to Nelspruit, from Nelspruit take the R40 to Hazyview through White River. 5km before Hazyview we are on your right hand side look for “Jungle Café” or Hazyview Adventure backpackers and tented camp. Hazyview Adventrure Backpackers, behind Jungle Café (pub ‘n grill) Numbi Park, Hazyview.