Harbour Square Hotel, located in the heart of the historic town of Hermanus, boasts 18 well appointed rooms and suites decorated in a modern style, featuring picturesque views of the mountain cliffs or the majestic ocean below. The spacious suites are fitted with a fully equipped, open-plan living area leading out onto a patio from which to enjoy the sights of the bustling town below.
Guests staying at Harbour Square Hotel are hosted by Village & Lifes iconic Harbour House Hotel, offering exclusive access to a variety of superior services and facilities, including a Wine Bar, Lookout Terrace, restaurant and Mint Wellness salon.
Check-in now takes place at Harbour House Hotel, located at 22 Harbour Road, across the road from Harbour Square Hotel.
Accommodation at Harbour Square Hotel
Harbour Square Hotel boasts 18 bedrooms, which consist of nine standard rooms, all with en suites bathrooms with separate showers and baths. All our Standard Rooms are inter leading to our Suites, making this a perfect family accommodation setting.
The suites are equipped with kitchenettes, as well as a lounge area that guests can enjoy, which extends onto a patio. All rooms are tastefully decorated with beautiful eclectic combinations in a modern style with no expense spared with furniture and fabrics in true Quarters style. Most of the rooms feature splendid views of the mountain cliffs or the magnificent ocean below.
Facilities and Services:
- Secure complimentary parking to all guests
- Uncapped Wi-Fi - Once off charge R50 per person
- Guest Laundry services
- Porter service and luggage storage facilities
- Mint Wellness at host hotel Harbour House Hotel
- Children of all ages are welcome and babysitting services are available on request
- Pool deck with panoramic sea views
- Pet Friendly at host hotel Harbour House Hotel
- Travelers room available
- Breakfast is served daily from 07h00 at Harbour House Hotel which is situated 30 meters from Harbour Square Hotel
Harbour Square Hotel is Hosted by Harbour House Hotel. There is no reception facility at Harbour Square Hotel and all guests need to check in at Harbour House Hotel at 22 Harbour Road Hermanus. Breakfast is served from 07h00 at Harbour House hotel and guests can use all facilities at Harbour House Hotel such as the infamous infinity pool, lookout terrace as well as spa facilities.
Old Harbour Museum
Shark Cage diving
Beaches and Tidal Pools
Bird watching (Stanford)
Diving and boating
Fernkloof Nature Reserve
Cycling and Mountain biking
Golfing (Fernkloof, Hermanus Golf Club)
Clothing and Accessories:
Winter - very warm clothing for cold evenings and mornings, umbrellas, scarves, gloves.
Summer - warm clothes for fresh mornings and evenings, cool summer clothing, sandals, swimwear, sun hat, sunglasses and high SPF sun creen and insect repellent.
Summer - mild evenings, hot and dry during the day.
Winter - cold, rainy nights, cold to mild days.
Rooms and Units Available:
Harbour House Classic
All rooms have King/Twin sized beds and a private balcony with seating. Rooms are 37 m² in size. A Daybed is provided within selected rooms and caters for an extra child extra charge
Sleeps 3 Adults
Harbour Square Classic
Sleeps 2 Adults
Sleeps 5 Adults
Modern, open plan rooms with millstone floors and romantic solid cast baths, walk in showers, enclosed toilets, heated towel rails and standing or ceiling fans. Tea and coffee making facilities,
Amount of similar units: 7
Sleeps 2 Adults
Sleeps 3 Adults
Village Square One Bedroom
This luxury one bedroom apartment is conveniently located in Old Town Hermanus and has spectacular views of the market square and old harbour.
Sleeps 4 Adults
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Pets only by Arrangement
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Parking (off-street - covered)
Tourism Information Desk
Xhosa / Zulu
- Should the reservation be cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee on the full value of the stay is payable and should your reservation be cancelled within 48 hours prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee is payable.
- Should unconfirmed reservations not arrive by 18h00 on the day of arrival, the Hotel reserves the right to release the reservation.
- Arrival time is from 14h00.
From Cape Town International Airport:
1. Take R44 on the N2 towards Somerset West. Continue on the N2 through Somerset West and over Sir Lowry's Pass.
2. Continue on over Houw Hoek Pass onto Botriver. Take Hermanus off ramp to left. Continue driving for 44km into Hermanus Town center.
3. At Shell Garage turn right (Park Lane). Turn left into Marine Drive
Proceed 500m the road will take a bend, Hotel is on the right hand side.
From Cape Town:
1. Take N1 towards Paarl. Take the R300 off ramp and continue to the N2 Somerset West turn off to the left.
2. Continue on the N2 towards Somerset West onto Sir Lowry's Pass. Continue over the Sir Lowry's Pass onto the Botriver Hermanus turn off.
3. Continue for another 44 km into Hermanus Town Centre. At Shell Garage turn right. Turn left into Marine Drive.
4. Proceed 500m the road will take a bend. Hotel is on right hand side.
Click to display the map