Global Village is an exclusive 4-star rated guest house catering for the discerning executive or traveler. Although conveniently situated close to shopping malls, banks and hospital facilities, the guest house offers a peaceful suburban setting centered around a sparkling pool.
It has ten beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished en-suite double rooms that offer advanced technology and state-of-the-art security systems.
Situated in the heart of Nelspruit, Global Village is mere 45km drive to the Kruger National Park,2 0km to Sudwala Caves and 1km away from the N4/Madiba Drive intersection. It is also within easy driving distance of the 2010 Fifa Soccer World Cup venue, Mbombela Stadium.
Global Village Guest House facilities include internet cafe, airport transfers, day tours of Mpumalanga and the Panorama Route:
* Conference room with the necessary equipment, seats 30 delegates or 40 cinema style and lunch and supper provided on request.
* An internet hall is provided should you have forgotten to bring your laptop with 3 X 24 hr wireless connection computers and wireless connections accessible on your own laptop.
* Enjoy some quality time spent relaxing in our sparkling pool and escaping the midsummer heat of the Lowveld. .
* Airport transfer to and from KMI Airport can be arranged.
* Day Tours to the Panorama Route and surrounding tourist attractions can be organised.
Ala carte menus are served per your orders. The meals are prepared by seasoned chefs and served in an atmosphere of cool elegance.
Enjoy fine cuisine, crisp table linen, elegant cutlery in mellow surroundings in this excellent in-house restaurant.
- Access to major centres and facilities.
- En route to Maputo: 2hrs
- Kruger National Park: 40mins
- Swaziland Mbabane: 90mins
- Gods Window: 60mins
- Matumi Golf Estate: 5mins
- Sudwala Caves: 15mins
- Mpumalanga Kruger International Airport: 15mins
These spacious self contained fully air-conditioned rooms were designed to make you comfortable and welcome and even momentarily forget about your home.
The lounge chairs in the rooms allow you to relax or even discuss business in the comfort of your room. The large flat screen TV's are all full high definition and have DSTV.
At the balcony you could enjoy the fresh breeze from the poolside while enjoying your drinks.
You are connected to the internet while you are within the premises of global village. The wireless connection makes it even more convenient than ever before.
Enjoy our in-house Internet Cafe and chill out in our sparking pool. Rates includes Full English Breakfast in our in-house restaurant.
From entering Nelspruit take R40 to Barbeton.
At the intersection of R40 and Geelhout Street turn in into Geelhout Street.
Drive for about 100metres and turn left into the first junction on the left (Wilger Street).
Then procced for about 20metres and turn left into Protea Street.
After another 20metres turn right into Palm Street.
Drive for about 300metres and you will see Global Village Guest House on your right.