Geduld Holiday House is a spacious, comfortable home on the edge of town, in quaint Prince Albert, which is nestled at the foot of the majestic Swartberg Mountains. It overlooks peaceful farmlands with grazing animals.
The house consists of three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the main en-suite. It has a large lounge with a wood-burning stove, a large, fully fitted kitchen with a family size dining table, as well as a large veranda. There are ceiling fans for the Summer. Geduld is an ideal home for a family or a group of friends.
There is a braai area under an old fig tree. Enjoy your meals indoors or on a veranda enjoying the view.
Bring your mountain bikes and hiking boots to explore the area and make the most of the great outdoors. Everything is within walking distance in Prince Albert, however, we are within very close range to two coffee shops that serve great coffee and delicious meals, an evening restaurant, as well as Gay`s Dairy for fresh dairy products.
Make the most of the evenings under the open skies and stars of the Great Karoo.
Accommodation at Geduld Holiday House:
Geduld has a main bedroom en-suite with a king size bed. The en-suite has a shower, toilet and basin. The second and third bedrooms have twin beds. These two bedrooms share a full bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and basin.
All the bedrooms have ceiling fans and panel heaters.
The comfortable lounge also has a ceiling fan and an old Queen Anne stove for a fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a family size dining table.
There is a wonderful veranda with seating and dining areas overlooking wonderful farm and Karoo views.
- At the house there is an outdoor braai/barbeque area under an old fig tree.
- In the area you can visit the wine farms and go wine tasting.
- Visit the fig farm in season to purchase fresh figs and fig products.
- There is a dairy within walking distance with wonderful cheeses and fresh products as well as good meats.
- There are 3 wonderful olive farms with award winning oils and other delicious olive products very close to town.
- Take a drive over the majestic Swartberg mountains, over the pass to the Cango Caves or to Die Hell.
- Take a drive through the magnificent Meiringspoort where you cross rivers 27 times with the mountains looming over you.
- Bring your mountain bike and hiking boots and get out into the great outdoors.
- Up to 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable
- Between 1 and 2 weeks before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable
- Between 2 weeks and 1 month before stay date: 60% of deposit is refundable
- Between 1 and 3 months before stay date: 75% of deposit is refundable
- 3 months or more: 90% of deposit is refundable
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Geduld Holiday House is a Self-Catering in Prince Albert Western Cape South Africa