Attractions in the area include:
- Kruger National Park - only 45 minutes away.
- Blyde River Canyon - home to God's Window, Bourke's Luck Potholes, 3 Rondavels and many more attractions.
- Pilgrim's Rest Historical Town.
- Sudwala Caves
- Waterfalls - Lone Creek, Horseshoe, Bridal Veil, Lisbon and others.
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens
- Emnotweni Casino
- Croc River Reptile Park
- Barberton Historical Town
Please contact us to arrange tours and safaris.
From Kruger Mpumalanga Airport/Maputo
Get onto the N4 travelling West towards Nelspruit
At the first traffic light at the entrance to Nelspruit, opposite Valencia Wholesalers turn left into Du Preez Str.
At the top of the hill on your right, is the entrance to Francolin Lodge
From Johannesburg or from the West:
Get onto the N4 travelling East towards Nelspruit
One will pass through a number of intersections on entering Nelspruit
A key intersection is the N4-R40 intersection - it is well sign-posted
At the next intersection, turn right into Ferreira street.
You will now pass through 3 sets of traffic lights before coming to an oblique intersection
Go through this intersection and keep far left. The left hand lane becomes a service road.
Go up the service road
Take the first left into Joubert Drive and left again into Du Preez street
At the top of the hill, on your left, is the entrance to Francolin Lodge