Four Rosmead is an exclusive guesthouse situated on the slopes of Table Mountain in the select residential suburb of Oranjezicht.
The guesthouse enjoys 360º views of the mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill, Table Bay and the city. It is within walking distance of the city as well as vibrant Kloof Street, which is well known for its restaurant and café culture.
Interiors are chic, eclectic and contemporary, with a subtle yet distinctive African spirit, enhanced by original South African artwork.
Landscaped gardens, a pamper spa offering a variety of massage treatments and a patio overlooking a pool deck and herb garden all contribute to an urban sanctuary which allow guests to relax and unwind - an ideal venue for self indulgence and to use as a base to explore Cape Town and the surrounding area.
Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modelled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Accommodation
Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms.
All rooms include the following:
- Highest quality linens
- Extra-length bed
- Heated towel rail
- Under-tile heating
- Bath robes
- Coffee and tea facility
- Snack selection
- Electronic safe
- Broadband Wifi
- Satellite TV
- DVD player – in-house DVD library
- IPOD base station with speakers
Four Rosmead offers the following facilities:
- Continental or full English breakfasts (Lunches and dinners can be arranged)
- Swimming pool with loungers
- Landscaped gardens
- Off street parking
- Vegetarian friendly menu`s
- Broadband, wireless internet
In addition, various stress relieving and invigorating therapies are offered by trained professionals in a Pamper Spa.
- Car hire
- Theatre/restaurant reservations
- Booking day tours to Cape Point and the Winelands (including Stellenbosch and Franschhoek)
- English, French and German are spoken Art Gallery
Four Rosmead displays carefully selected artwork crafted by local South African artists. Guests are able to choose from a variety of works ranging from wire sculptures to oil paintings to beaded animals. Most of these pieces are available for purchase.
Five to 10 minutes by car:
- Table Mountain
- V&A Waterfront & Robben Island
- Clifton & Bantry Bay
- Camps Bay
- Kirstenbosch Gardens Within walking distance:
- Company Gardens
- National Museum & Art Gallery
- Parliament Buildings
- Green Market Square
- Mandela Rhodes Place