Euforia Guesthouse - The property is situated in Middelburg, and it boasts great Double and Twin Rooms.
With Business facilities on the premises, it is ideal for team buildings, meetings and even an escape from the city.
Middelburg, in the Ndebele heartland of Mpumalanga, was established on the farm Sterkfontein in 1866 and was known as Nasareth. The name was changed to Middelburg in 1872 as it marks the midway between Pretoria and Lydenburg. Today, Middelburg (en route to the Kruger National Park) is one of the growth points in SA.
Facilities and Services:
- DStv/Satellite Television
- Minibar Fridge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Conference Facilities
- Secured parking
Substantial tourism attractions:
- Loskopdam - Loskop marathon (yearly event)
- Greatest Train Race (yearly event)
- Golf course
- Hiking trails
- 4x4 Trails
- Olifants River Lodge
- Resorts and lodges between Middelburg and Loskop
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.