Discover African Luxury!
Explore the warm soul of the African bush from the supreme comfort of your sumptuous accommodation and surrounding amenities. The perfect blend of raw Africa and luxury. Unique architectural design. Wonderful sunsets and star-lit evenings.
Conveniently situated a mere 20 minutes’ drive from Eastern edge of the famed Etosha National Park en route to the Von Lindequist gate, near the Namutoni camp.Amenities and Activities:
The lodge inter alia offers the following amenities and activities:
- 20 luxury air conditioned rooms en-suite.
- Laundry services on request.
- Stylish bar, dining and lounge facilities.
- African cuisine. Grill and carvery buffet.
- Wine cellar for romantic private dining.
- Swimming pool and splash pool.
- Rejuvenating foot spa.
- Wildlife including inter alia Eland, Oryx, Roan Antelope, Sable Antelope to be viewed at the adjacent waterhole. Lions and leopards pass through occasionally.
- Day drives to Etosha on request.
- Wedding catering on request.
- 5 Star service.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Wedding facilities
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Swimming Pool
Each bedroom is elegantly furnished and air-conditioned, and comprises a private en-suite bathroom which is fitted with a large shower and double basins.
Coffee and tea making facilities are provided.
The rooms are also equiped with an electronic safe and an aircon.
Main attraction in the area is the ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK.
The popular Otjikoto Lake is also near the lodge.
Accommodation options within 8km from [email protected] include:
Situated on C38, 8km from the Eastern entrance to the Etosha National Park, Mushara Lodge offers air conditioned en-suite accommodation, excellent cuisine, a comprehensive winelist, dedicated and friendly staff, and excursions to Etosha National Park.