Serenity Du Bois Lodge is a delightful thatched Lodge with comfortable accommodation situated in the 3000 ha Marloth Game Park adjoining the Kruger National Park on the southern border (Crocodile River).
About 15 minutes drive from the Crocodile Bridge Entrance Gate there is easy access to the KNP although the Reserve itself is home to a wide variety of game and you can enjoy the sight of many of these roaming around the Lodge!
Facilities at Serenity Du Bois Lodge:
- The Reserve has a shop stocking basic groceries, firewood & charcoal, ice, curios & which also provides freshly baked bread & rolls daily.
- A Shell Fuel station caters for both petrol & diesel vehicles.
- A bottle store
- Information centre
- Small nursery
- Should you not want to cater for yourself, you can enjoy a pub lunch or a meal at one of the Reserves Restaurants.
- Enjoy a braai around the fire at night while listening to the sounds of the bush - a lions roar or hyena call & the grunting of hippo in the river
- There is a Lookout Point overlooking the Crocodile River & Kruger National Park, which is a great spot to watch the sunset from at the end of the day
- Lionspruit is a game reserve home to most animals other than elephant. It is located within the Reserve (an entrance fee is payable)!
- Airport transfers are available to & from the Lodge at a surcharge.
Accommodation at Serenity Du Bois Lodge:
There are 6 en-suite air-conditioned rooms with bedding and towels.
All functions as self catering with communal kitchen which is fully equipped.
- Full day drives in a microbus or open-safari vehicle.
- A 3 hour morning game / bush walk in Kruger accompanied by armed rangers
- Night Drives
- Guided tours through breathtaking beauty of rock formations, picturesque waterfalls, landscapes and magnificent views of the Blyde River Canyon & Bourkes Luck Potholes situated in the Lowveld Escarpment (Mpumalanga Province) & take a walk back in time in Pilgrims Rest.
- Close enough to Swaziland, Mocambique & the Panorama for day trips
- Visit the worlds oldest caves
- For the sport-orientated, an impressive 18 hole golf course nearby
- Tennis, volleyball & a swimming pool can all be enjoyed at the Club House (an entrance fee is payable).
Cancellation within 365 to 31 days before arrival – a R100.00 administration fee is payable.
Cancellation within 30 to 21 days before arrival – 25% of full amount of reservation (minimum of a R100.00 administration fee) is payable.
Cancellation within 21 to 14 days before arrival – 50% of full amount of reservation is payable.
Cancellation within 14 to 7 days before arrival – 75% of full amount of reservation is payable.
Cancellation within 6 days of arrival – 100% of full amount of reservation is payable.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Serenity Du Bois Lodge is a Self-Catering and Game Lodge in Marloth Park Mpumalanga South Africa