Serenity Du Bois Lodge
is a delightful thatched Lodge with comfortable accommodation situated in the 3000 ha Marloth Game Park adjoining the Kruger National Park on the southern border (Crocodile River).
About 15 minutes drive from the Crocodile Bridge Entrance Gate there is easy access to the KNP although the Reserve itself is home to a wide variety of game and you can enjoy the sight of many of these roaming around the Lodge!Facilities at Serenity Du Bois Lodge:
- The Reserve has a shop stocking basic groceries, firewood & charcoal, ice, curios & which also provides freshly baked bread & rolls daily.
- A Shell Fuel station caters for both petrol & diesel vehicles.
- A bottle store
- Information centre
- Small nursery
- Should you not want to cater for yourself, you can enjoy a pub lunch or a meal at one of the Reserve’s Restaurants.
- Enjoy a braai around the fire at night while listening to the sounds of the bush - a lion’s roar or hyena call & the grunting of hippo in the river
- There is a Lookout Point overlooking the Crocodile River & Kruger National Park, which is a great spot to watch the sunset from at the end of the day
- Lionspruit is a game reserve home to most animals other than elephant. It is located within the Reserve (an entrance fee is payable)!
- Airport transfers are available to & from the Lodge at a surcharge.Accommodation at Serenity Du Bois Lodge:
There are 6 en-suite air-conditioned rooms with bedding and towels.
All functions as self catering with communal kitchen which is fully equipped.
Serenity Du Bois Lodge Activities:
- Full day drives in a microbus or open-safari vehicle.
- A 3 hour morning game / bush walk in Kruger accompanied by armed rangers
- Night Drives
- Guided tours through breathtaking beauty of rock formations, picturesque waterfalls, landscapes and magnificent views of the Blyde River Canyon & Bourke’s Luck Potholes situated in the Lowveld Escarpment (Mpumalanga Province) & take a walk back in time in Pilgrims Rest.
- Close enough to Swaziland, Mocambique & the Panorama for day trips
- Visit the world’s oldest caves
- For the sport-orientated, an impressive 18 hole golf course nearby
- Tennis, volleyball & a swimming pool can all be enjoyed at the Club House (an entrance fee is payable).
Click to display the map
Serenity Du Bois Lodge Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 5
reviews. - View all Guest Reviews
Everyone was friendly and the room and the kitchen clean and tidy. We just stayed one night and will recommend the place and we will again use it in the future.
Rating: Reviewed by Rosemarie Steyn over a year ago
If you want to relax - choose this place.
Rating: Reviewed by Ewa Hyra over a year ago
We loved the animals and the peaceful, private and well maintained lodge.
Rating: Reviewed by Ans van de Ven over a year ago
Good, clean and in excellent location. We loved the place, nothing fancy but at a fair price.
Rating: Reviewed by Eran Birk over a year ago