At Branley Lodge we offer our guests bed and breakfast accommodation in a relaxed and homely environment, with your comfort and peace of mind, our priority. Our rooms are light, bright and airy and have been furnished to ensure that your stay is a memorable one.
We are situated in a quiet residential area of Hillcrest, with easy access to both the M13 Highway and N3 Toll Road. We are only 2.5km`s from the village of Hillcrest which boasts a number of excellent restaurants, coffee shops, numerous take aways, with live theatre on your doorstep at the 220 seater Heritage Supper Theatre, which is extremely popular with both the locals and visitors alike.
Hillcrest enjoys a temperate climate all year round, with an average summer temperature of 24ºc, which avoids much of the humidity experienced at the coast. We are 35km`s from Durban International Airport, 30km`s from Durban`s Golden Beaches and at the foot of The Valley of a Thousand Hills.
- 24-Hour armed response
- Secure off-street parking
- Braai facilities are available
- Day trips and tours can be arranged on request
- Additional parking available for boat / trailer
- Bar area and patio where you can kick back and relax
- Sparkling swimming pool in tranquil, private garden
- Laundry service is available for an additional fee
- Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged
- Breakfast is served from 07h00, earlier by arrangement
- Dinner is available on request; please let us know by 09h00
- Inanda Dam - 7.0 km
- Butterfly Farm - 8.0 km
- Crocodile Farm - 8.0 km
- Golf Courses - 2.0 km
- Tala Game Reserve - 40.0 km
- Valley of a 1000 Hills - 0.0 km
- Duck and Deck Farm - 4.0 km
- Ushaka Marine World - 35.0 km
- Heritage and Barnyard Theatres - 2.0 km
- Durban Beaches and various Water Sports - 35.0 km
If bookings are cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, any deposit or prepayment is forfeited
Between 7-14 days prior, 75% is forfeited
Between 14-21 days prior, 50% is forfeited
Between 21-28 days prior, 25% is forfeited
From Durban International Airport:
- Take the N2 towards “Stanger / PMB” Stay in the left lane and veer off, following the N3 Durban/PMB/JHB.
- Exit 165 Keep left, follow the PMB signs past the Pavilion Shopping Centre Take the M13A Pinetown/Pietermaritzburg offramp (Exit 17) Stay on the M13, past Pinetown, Kloof, Gillitts and take exit No 28.
- At the traffic lights, turn right into Old Main Road. At the 5th set of traffic lights turn right into Inanda Road Travel for 2.7km’s and turn right into Hilltop Road Travel for 1km and turn left into No 35, Hilltop Road “ Branley Lodge”
We offer single, double and family suites, all of which are stylishly furnished with you, our guest, in mind.
Facilities in rooms include:
- Bar fridge
- Ceiling fans
- Microwave oven
- En-suite showers
- Daily maid service
- Crockery and cutlery
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Clean towels are provided daily
- Hairdryers available on request
- Most rooms have their own entrance
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Flat screen TV with mnet, and selected satellite channels