Bird Haven Bed and Breakfast Leribe offers a bird-inspired establishment that is home in the heart of Hlotse, with traditional rondavels that set a raw and cultural setting. This bed and breakfast accommodates guests in four comfortable rondavels, of which two are self-catering, in a beautiful lush garden.
Situated along the Maloti Drakensburg Route, this is an innovative initiative that spans the borders between South Africa and the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho. Bird Haven positions you en route to the Katse Dam, which is the engineering marvel of the country, with various nature reserves and cultural heritage sites in the neighbouring area.
Bird Haven Bed and Breakfast Leribe enables you to live not only an adventure, but more an experience of one of the most scenic areas and villages within our untamed mountain landscapes.
Accommodation at Bird Haven Bed and Breakfast Leribe:
2 x 3 Sleeper rondavels which includes breakfast. It is fitted with 3 single beds in the room with encsuite shower and toilet, television and mini fridge.
2 x Self Catering Rooms. Fully furnished with en suite shower and kitchenette, double bed, and television.
Facilities and Services:
- Laundry Service
- Braai / Barbecue
- Satellite television
- No Credit Card Facility
- Scenic adventure
- Katse Dam which is the engineering marvel of the country
- Visit various nature reserves
- See our cultural heritage sites
- In the case of premature departure, we may charge the full original booking.
- Cancellation 0 to 14 days before date of arrival or no show – guest forfeits 100% of deposit paid
- Cancellation 15 to 28 days before date of arrival, guest forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of value of full quote (whichever is greater)
- Cancellation 28+ days before date of arrival, guest forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of value of full quote (whichever is greater)
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Tswana / Sotho
Communal Satellite TV
Bird Haven Bed & Breakfast Leribe is a Bed and Breakfast in Hlotse Leribe Lesotho