Beetleloop Guesthouse, your Home away from Home accommodation!
With four-star style and friendly staff, Beetleloop Guesthouse aims to tailor an overnight experience to fulfill every guests individual requirements.
We offer complete comfort in a natural setting and a variety of options that will lure you back to experience more of our warm hospitality over and over again.
Beetleloop is situated in the heart of Nelspruit, yet nestled on the edge of a Nature Reserve allowing your senses to be captivated by the serene beauty and relaxed African ambience. The Guesthouse and Cabins blend beautifully into the surrounding bush and gardens. Indigenous trees attract a wide variety of birds, ensuring a fascinating experience for avid bird watchers. Small mammals such as Red Duiker, Klipspringers, Banded Mongoose, Porcupine and Thick Tailed Bush Babies (Galagos) may also make an appearance. Here you will most certainly find peace and tranquility.
Accommodation at Beetleloop Guesthouse:
Accommodation options vary from a spacious self-catering family cottage to wooden cabins, as well as large luxury rooms to smaller budget rooms. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, quality approved linen and beds, a wonderful range of Healing Earth amenities, air conditioners, complimentary WiFi and a list of other facilities to add to the comfort of your stay.
We offer delicious and hearty warm breakfasts which are pre ordered upon arrival, as well as home cooked dinners by request. Packed meals can also be arranged.
- Breakfast is served between 07h00 and 09h00. Breakfast packs may be arranged for earlier departures.
- Dinner is served between 18h00 and 19h00.
Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays:
- Breakfast is served between 08h00 and 10h00.
- No dinners are served over weekends.
Lunch and Dinners by prior arrangement only.
Breakfast at R120 per person
- A hearty breakfast with bottomless beverages, continental options and a hot cooked breakfast of your choice.
Lunch at R100 per person
- A healthy lunch pack can be prepared for the on-the-go visitors.
Dinner at R295 per person
- A home cooked meal with salad, dessert & a soft drink.
Dinner at R180 per person
- A home cooked meal and a soft drink.
Our mission is to welcome you, make you feel at home, see to your individual needs, treat you to a home cooked meal, share our love for nature with you and then personally see you off again on your departure, only with the hopes of a return visit from you again in the future!
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Access
- Night Security
- Controlled Gate Access
- Secure Parking
- Additional Fridge or Freezer space available
- Romantic Turndowns and Extras (Bubbly, Rose Petals and Candles)
- Laundry and Ironing
- Baby Sitting by prior arrangement
- Mobile Therapist (Charge directly to Therapist)
- Dinners and Lunch by prior arrangement
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Kruger National Park
- Lowveld National Botanical Garden
- Mbombela Stadium
- Sudwala Caves
- Nelspruit Golf Course
By confirming this booking, you automatically accept our cancellation policy and other terms and conditions and enter into a legally binding contract. The issuing of an invoice to you or your company or the receipt of a travel voucher (when either requested by yourself or by a third party acting on your behalf) are alternative methods by which a booking is automatically confirmed and is therefore subject to our cancellation policy. Beetleloop cannot be held responsible for changes in guests' plans; inclement weather; public utilities failure; or other acts over which it has no control. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover possible changes in travel plans. A cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking amount will be charged under the following circumstances:
- When a booking is cancelled one working day or less than one working day prior to arrival, or in the case of a no show or early departure.
- Cancellation of bookings for holiday/event periods 7 working days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation of a group booking (3 rooms or more) 5 working days prior to arrival.
A cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount will be charged under the following circumstances:
- Cancellation of a group booking (3 rooms or more) 10 working days prior to arrival.
- Refunding of deposits will incur a handling fee of 10% of the total booking amount to cover bank charges and admin costs.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
Beetleloop Guest House is a Guesthouse in Nelspruit Mpumalanga South Africa