Indulge yourself with a stay at Waterkloof Apartments, the oldest luxury suburb of Pretoria. Home to over fourteen ambassadorial residences - including the home of the US ambassador, the suburb is noted for its luxurious estates and scenic jacaranda-lined trees.
Tucked away on Milner Street, Waterkloof Apartments is a private haven for both long-term and short-term guests to the City of Pretoria. Its comfortable, modern facilities and warm hospitality have seen guests return time and time again.
The guest courtyard is crowned by a majestic Celtis Africana tree, adding to the privacy offered by each apartment, while creating a serene ambience. The property is flanked by high walls, making it both safe and private. Further security measures include seven CCTV cameras and a wireless beam alarm system, which is monitored by a private security company around the clock.
A widescreen LCD television in each of the units offers digital satellite channels and free Wi-Fi allows guests to stay connected to their businesses and loved ones. The apartments have large areas that can easily be arranged into an office space. The facilities are of the highest standard, with top quality furnishings.
Waterkloof Apartments is situated 35 minutes away from Oliver Tambo international airport and 45 minutes from Lanseria airport. We are 6 minutes from the R23, N1 and N4 - Highways that lead to Cape Town, the far north or east, and some of the most famous game reserves in the world.
We serve breakfast upon request.
Facilities at Waterkloof Apartments:
We offer a laundry service and are available for all local information. The bathrooms are spacious and modern with baths, luxurious showers and bidets in three of the apartments. Each apartment features a well equipped kitchen with a four plate stove for self catering guests. All pots and pans are inspected regularly to maintain quality. Wingback chairs or leather arm chairs with a minimum of 2 dining chairs per apartment, ensures that guests can receive visitors for dinner or create a home office. The standard size of the apartments is approximately 50 sqm. Guests are free to use the pool and deckchairs at their leisure.
Each apartment has it`s own entrance that ensures our guests privacy of movement with the convenience of a lock up and go.
We look forward to your stay.
Accommodation at Waterkloof Apartments:
We have five elegantly equipped, modern apartments. There are 2 large apartments with outside areas and a bedroom, separated from the lounge/dining area.
Three of the apartments have an open plan layout with shaded outside sitting areas or a balcony flanked by greenery. The rooms come inclusive of tea and coffee, a pitcher of fresh milk and a tin of Cape chocolate cookies. We are situated only minutes from Brooklyn Mall, where there are restaurants, supermarkets and other amenities.
These units are modern and well equipped for a long-term stay as well as for daily accommodation. Each unit features:
- Private entrance
- King size bed
- Built in cupboards
- Extra storage space for long term guests
- Two single beds in the lounge area
- The dining area has a table and 4 chairs
- The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering with a fridge/freezer, a four plate stove and a microwave
- Coffee, tea, fresh milk, sugar and biscuits are supplied
- Daily supply of filtered water
- The bathroom has a bathtub as well as a separate shower
- Unit number two has ceiling fans and unit number one has free standing fans
- Wall-unit heaters
- Unit one is downstairs and unit two is upstairs with a balcony overlooking the garden
- Free wireless internet
- Large flat screen LCD television
- DSTV - hotel plan plus extra channels and M-net
- Outside washing line
Waterkloof Apartments is situated near the following points of interest:
- University of Pretoria
- University of South Africa
- DSG, Girls High, Boys High, Meisies Hoerskool, Seuns Hoerskool
- Jacaranda Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Brooklyn Surgical Centre
- Loftus Stadium
- Virgin Active
- Brooklyn Mall
- Design Square
- Menlyn Mall
- Pretoria Country Club
- Gauteng North Tennis Association
- Less than 14 days prior to the date of arrival; forfeit the full deposit.
- From 14 to 29 days prior to the date of arrival; forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- From 30 days or more, prior to the date of arrival; full refund of the deposit.
- Amounts paid in full on the date of arrival is non-refundable in case of cancellation.