Welcome to Bankenveld House B&B
, situated amongst the rocky outcrops in Krugersdorp, where Tienie and Karen Stander enjoy sharing their hospitality and making your stay comfortable and memorable.
Bankenveld House has panoramic views of the Cradle of Humankind and guests can enjoy the bird life in the garden, listen to the calls of the Black Backed Jackal during the evenings and even be lucky to view the resident Black Eagle pair (Verreaux Eagles) soaring above or the Vervet Monkeys chattering in the trees.
We commit to always provide our guests with comfortable, clean and luxurious rooms with an extra effort to ensure your privacy. As your hosts we are available for advising on local eat outs, helping you have a ‘braai’ in our boma or on the deck, visiting places of interest, as well as arranging transport for connecting flights.
You can expect to experience a peaceful stay whilst also having the convenience of being near the city of Johannesburg. You can come and relax after a busy day.
Accommodation at Bakenveld House B&B:
- All rooms are individually decorated with the interpretation of living beautifully whilst away from home.
- We offer clean linen every 2nd day as well as a daily cleaning service.
- Rooms have separate entrances and private and safe parking is provided.
- Rooms have a reading and working area.
- All rooms have DSTV/Satellite television, DVD machines as well as Wireless Internet.
- Magazines and books are available.
- Rooms are equipped with adequate and safe wall plugs, a hair dryer, international adapters and a safe for valuables.
Our friendly staff will be glad to advise a local restaurant for dinner.